110 adv toon, only low level spells, used the 110 boost

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Geroblue, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have only one and a partial row of spell icons on the hot bars.

Using DarqUI, I have seen flash by on my screen a way to load the spells my character can use, well, not the ones that require research.

It goes by too fast for me to read, I have look in the DarqUI help file, no mention if this.

How can I get them ?

Thanks !
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

/load_uisettings and load another Guardian, just loads more hot bars. Doesn't update them with additional spells.
  3. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Try clearing all your hotbars and manually refilling them from your spell book.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

There is only one spell in my spell book.

edit: lots of combat skills shown under that. But only one spell in the Knowldge book spells tab.
  5. Prox Well-Known Member

The spells and combat arts are in the same journal , you need to drag and drop them into your hotbars in an order that makes most sense to how you cast/ use that particular ability / spell / combat art. There is not automatic way to add them to your hotbars.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Prox Well-Known Member

If you need to add hotbars, right click on your existing hotbar , there will be a menu . That will have a choice to add hotbars.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My hot bars do populate as I take a character up in level.

Its just that with this particular character I went from about 5-7th level to 110. The current spell/combat arts do large amounts of damage.

Did look at combat arts, they all wanted DBC to upgrade them. I can try putting them into the hotbars. I know how to add and edit the hotbars.
  8. parissa Well-Known Member

When you open up your book and are on the combat arts page... In the middle towards the bottom hit the sort button and do by max spell level...That way only your highest lvl of each combat art is showing... Hope that makes it a little easier to find... Cleared a bunch of pages out of my book and the confusion of trying to find the most current lvl spell, or in your case combat arts since you are a fighter, when I boosted one of my toons...
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'll check into that.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I was able to add some 108 through 110 combat arts to the hotbars. I feel like I can handle some things now.

Thank you very much.