Official HHE20 Sign ups!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

It is that time again, time for the Holiday House Exchange (HHE20)

What is HHE20 you ask? It is a House Swap that will run thru Erollisi Day, Bristlebane Day and Brew Day! You put up a house to be decorated ( you know that one gathering dust and stuff) and get one in return. How cool is that? On the fence about doing something for someone else because you are not sure of your talent? Get your little butt of the fence and join in the fun. Remember all the fun with the Neighborhood Contest and the current SSHHS?

The event will run from February 1st - April 30th. That is 89 days to decorate. Plenty of time to scheme, enjoy the events, decorate, scheme some more, change mind and start over (If you are like me). :rolleyes:

*** Please have your signups in by 6:00 CST January 31st to give us time to do all that paperwork stuffs and get homes assigned***

How to sign up:

If you are interested, please send the following information to Aney2018@gmail.com and zayeedah@gmail.com.
    • Server Name(s) :
    • Homeowner Name(s) :
    • Home Type and Location (if prestige) :
    • Home City and Address (if not prestige) :
    • Holiday Requested : (can put Decorator's Choice or Surprise Me!)
    • House Size Preference : (if no preference, please put ANY.)
    • Name of Server(s) you will be decorating on :
    • Name of Character(s) you will be decorating with :
    • You can put up multiple homes to be chosen from your decorator if you like so include that as well
    What servers?
    The Maj'Dul, Skyfire, Halls of Fate, Antonia Bayle, and Thurgadin servers.This is open to other servers if there is interest.

Who can participate?
    Anyone and everyone! We want to see all of you participate. I read about folks that like to decorate but are nervous about doing something for someone else. Now is a great time to get in there and show your skills. I promise your Homeowner will be very happy with what you do AND once you do one event, you kinda get hooked.

Why such a long event?

In order to include all three of the above holidays, We like for everyone to be able to acquire any new or existing items we may get from them, so for instance if a home is being decorated exclusively for Bristlebane Day, the decorator *should* have plenty of time to craft or purchase the items they need.

Next Step:

Name your home HHE20 and give Trustee access to Aneylee. (I currently DO NOT have toons on the servers not listed so if there is interest I will do so)

Place a book in your home for your decorator that gives them some information on YOU. Do you want all hearts, do you like to craft beer, cut your toe nails in the living room? Well this is how we let them know what it is that you want. You can also just give a history on your toon and give them free dibs on your home!

*Most importantly make sure that your rent is paid up*
    Nothing worse than packing all your decorating stuffs and then not being able to get into the house. And then the neighbors start peeking out their windows at you, calling the guards. Next thing you know you have a criminal record...

Additional stuff you can do for your Decorator:
    A house actor of yourself to give them an idea of You
    A guild hall door to make it easier for them to travel
    Portal pads if you would like to give them the option of breaking out or breaking in
    A housing expander (You could also put out in your book that you would be willing to place one if requested) Saves money in case they do not need it =)

Please keep in mind that you may say you want a 2 room house to decorate and you get a 15 room mansion. You can always block off and just do what you feel comfortable with doing. Or you may find yourself getting all these ideas and then Boom! You can do 6 rooms. You just never know!

If you would like to decorate multiple homes, You may do so. Just be sure to let me know in the email with your sign-up information.

Want to help out but not actually do a home yourself? Please let me know. If you are interested in being a Helper send me an email and I will make a list of Helpers by servers in case anyone needs.

Due to past events, I want to say that if you feel overwhelmed or can not finish your project, please let me know. Real life happens and that comes first. That is understandable. But a heads up will make sure that no one zones into an empty home as well.

I look forward to another amazing House Swap with all of you!!!!

Aney~

*Special section for the Helpers as we appreciate them for offering their time*

If there is something that you need such as items, ideas, help with the home your working on, here is a list of folks that have volunteered to help out. Please be courteous when asking for help.

List of Helpers:

AB
    Celestiell

Mysticwynter
    Emmaa

MD
    Tours
    Andreasjahn
    Iskatawna

Iggyous

HoF
    Kodakrome

Skyfire
    Faeonara
    Aney
    Mysticwynter
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, not wanting to get thwapped, but shouldn't that be "name your home HHE20"...? ;)

Uwk
    who's gonna hate writing out checks for at least a month... :D
    draidean and Breanna like this.
  3. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I meant to do that, yes I did, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention!!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aaand now you edited it, so I look either nuts or blind (both of which are absolutely true! :confused:), so no harm, no foul. :D

Good test! :)

Uwk
    who will probably participate, after taking a week off after finishing the SSHHS19 to have a long, well-anticipated freak-out, and choosing a lucky alt who hasn't actually had a house done yet (you know you've been participating in these events for awhile when you have to mark such things down in your spreadsheets...) ;->
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

OK I'm In! You will get you email after Frostfell is over.
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Mail sent, for Maj'dul server! :)
  7. Misstake Well-Known Member

I am totally signed up and sent the mail.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Anyone for Thurgadin? :)

Uwk
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I can do Thurgadin hon if you need a partner! Of course. . . .
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If you're already signed on with another server, I wouldn't want you to have to make two of them! :-/

Unless, of course, you want to... ;->

Uwk
    getting all my major Carpies squared away with the holiday crafting Achievements ;->
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok. . . . all signed up under Thurgadin (Nykoda) and Skyfire (Bellatryx).
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aney, you have Mail! :D

Uwk
  13. Sucreblu Member

well i feel like huh!!! I dont see Aneylee email acct or where do I send the info???
    draidean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Sucreblu Member

dUH!!! found it ignore previuos post lol
    draidean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If you're anything like me, Sucre, you couldn't see it 'cause it was there right in front of you... X-P

My hubby and I are constantly doing that; I think I'm the one who can find buried stuff or he's the one that can actually see the forest for the trees right in front of us. Other times, we alternate. ;->

Uwk
  16. Cora Active Member

Well, Aney, you can always count on me to come around and bring down the property values... ;)

I'm in! Email coming as soon as I can figure out a house.
  17. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Just bumping this to get more of ya'll over here to sign up!!

I know we are probably having a vaca from decorating from the last event, which was so amazing! And yes, I was the last person holding everyone up from early reveal. Because I always change my mind and stuffs, you know! I did finish with like 5 seconds left! And only because DK was cheering me on! I swear those pom poms had whips in them!

But, if you are still thinking of doing the HHE20 Event, just send some email to me. Not sure because you have never done a project for someone else? Well heck yeah, you need to sign up.Time to get your toes in the water and feel the decorating pond. I promise you will love it!! There are quite a few new folks signed up so go for it! You know you want too!

This event runs February 1st threw April 30th. Plenty of time to do your stuffs! And all those events? Oh yes! So much you can do in your assigned home!

I mean look at Cora, willing to bring down property values! How awesome is that?

Do not think you will have the time to actually do a home yourself? How about being a helper!

What is a helper? Well you hold my beer while I get Xxtacii and DK out of trouble!

If you are willing to make items or help out with a home please let me know and I can add you to the list for folks to get in touch with.

Overall, these events were made for everyone to just have fun, So let's do that!

Hope to see more emails from you all!!!

Aney~
  18. draidean Well-Known Member

Hay everybody I am going to be helping out with this swap and learning the ropes, so please copy me on correspondence to Aneylee so I know what's up, and feel free to contact me with questions in game or at zayeedah@gmail.com. She and I play at different times, so you should always be able to get one of us. This will be especially important from February 23rd through March 1st as Aney will be out of country and will not have internet access. So holler at me instead =) Also, please add the following toons as trustees to your houses...

-AB = Celestiell
    -MD = Kallysta
    -SF = Briar
    -HoF = Osterneth
    -Thurg = Ayonara

SIGN UP SIGN UP ITS GONNA BE AWESOME FUN! Love and booze and trix what is better =D HoF especially needs some peeps so please join us, wherever you are =)
    Carynn, Cora, Aneylee and 2 others like this.
  19. Iskatawna Active Member

Okay I am signed up and email sent .. :)
  20. Aneylee Well-Known Member

6 More days to sign up!
    Still on the fence? (Knocks down that fence)
    There ya go! Get that sign up in!

Again this Homeswap is open to anyone and everyone so that means YOU!

Stop hiding your talents from us because you are afraid, I promise we will not steal your ideas =)

We just want everyone to have a great time decorating a house for someone and you get one done for you! How much better can that be?