Red adorns and ethereal armor

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by semisus, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. semisus Does not play this game

Hello , i belive it cant be intended that we cant put red adorns into the ethereal armor since its to low level to place adornments into
    Only one that works is torment rune from ethereal event

Easy fix is just to make red adorns level 110
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

dreamweaverYesterday at 7:09 PM
    3 ) Ethereal armor will not be increased in level. Not only would increasing it in level mean that any player that hasn't leveled lose the ability to use it, it is also not intended to be a piece of armor you use long into the expansion. The red adornment slot on the Ethereal armor was added specifically for the red adornment that was introduced with the summer ethereals.
  3. semisus Does not play this game

I think that silly , the orange slots doesnt work anymore so we get punished by using ethereal armor?
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The real issue is that there is not really anything comparable to the Ethereal armor yet in terms of Resolve, so a lot of us are stuck in the Ethereal stuff. We have access to very few T1 raid mobs at the moment, with fairly long reset times on raid zones, so good luck trying to farm gear for 24 people that will be even as good as the Ethereal stuff.

OTOH, red adorns are surprisingly hard to obtain thus far, and the ones I can get or make I have gotten and made, except for two of the belt adorns that I am needing manas to make so I can swap them out as needed.

You kinda have to weigh whether the resolve or the stats on red runes are a better deal for you at the moment. And remember that the devs don't want us to rush through the content, so we're being deliberately clam jammed here on getting equipment progression.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

Clam jammed?
    Zynt and Breanna like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There's an analagous phrase for guys involving the word "blocked".
    Zynt likes this.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

Ah! I hadn't heard that one.
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

As Dude pointed out, this is not a bug.
    Breanna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.