the attack of the pink killer cube

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Schmetterling, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is just a weird glitch or a new quest but people have sited bright florescent pink cubes
    all over Norath , they have been chased and attacked. where will the strike next ?
    Can I have one as a pet ?
    Siren, Dude and Breanna like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It's a bug.
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

A pink cube bug? Will we be getting a L&L for it? :D
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I need a long weekend. Oh look My wish just came true!
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Not fair you just had time off. And it isn't beer:30 yet.
    Soara2, Rhodris and Dude like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

your no fun ttobey I was imagining a pink cube invasion , they take over everything and than we get a pink cube mount next and , and , and there is no end for possibilities
    Uh OH your beginning to look kind of pink behind the ears ttobey .:eek: :p a pink ratonga I want that elution I want to turn pink , and so does my kerra friends
    But wait now ttobey is changing shape , . . . . . o_O:D a pink cube with ratonga ears and a tail .
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

When there is a pink cube, that means the engine doesn't know what that npc is. Normally that means one of us has forgotten to add the character into appearance.dat which say with this character use this appearance. It's usually me or covic that will cause that one. This is an old old character so it is a strange bug but it has been fixed. Everyone calm down. I'm fast moving into three day weekend mode.
    Siren, Dude, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok ttobey have a nice relaxing weekend :);).
    Siren, Dude and Breanna like this.
  9. Siren Well-Known Member

Have a great long weekend, ttobey! My son and I are off too, hunkering down for the impending snowstorm here, and we're going to snack and game all weekend.

Cheers!

And thanks for always being there for all of us in EQ2-land. :)
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

YA we are supposed to get 8" I think we already have 6 and it's still snowing SIGH!!!!
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we are just a little to far south , so we only got drowned by rain :(.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  12. Siren Well-Known Member

We got more than they said, and it didn't turn to rain like it was supposed to, but that's cool. We're snuggin' down in gaming town. :D
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

We got probably as much as they said, then it did turn to rain and packed the snow down so it weighed a ton to try to shovel LOL
  14. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Would this affect items as well? I sent a Call of the Tinkerer via mail. The recipient received the item, but the icon showing in the mail looked like the green gremlin that shows up during beta when items haven't been assigned an icon.
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no I think that's a new gimmick , ( I think )
    but maybe the gremlins are to blame for the pink cubes , I think " ttobey " is their leader.
    Breanna likes this.