Piercing the Darkness: A Very Unfortunate Turn of Events Part 1

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Galthier, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Gninja Developer

Any idea which ability it was in AAs? Trying to dig and find the root problem.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Build 15171T from Test:
    Just ran the quest with my necro Wilhelmina (my sage). I clicked End Test and Request Grades and my char didn't move and I got no update.
    I then started the Test again, switched to a blank AA profile and it worked. So I can confirm the bug. There's no easy way to delete adventure AA one at the time, so I don't really know how to proceed.
    I deleted the quest and zoned out (nice touch that you get it back by just zoning into the Blinding) and I'm back at the spot if you want to check with my char.

Btw, my jammer dropped when I zoned into the hive, no clue why. I did get some aggro outside before zoning, it might be related. It didn't drop on my way out.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Seems to come from the Minion's Soulstealing AA from Sentinel's Fate (even with no pet up). Or a combination of AA with that AA in it. Anyway, I'm pretty sure a fix will go your way soon(TM) *hugs her not-edible-gnome*
  4. Gninja Developer

Got it fixed and confirmed by Denmum. Should be coming down the line for next week's update.
    Marae and Breanna like this.