Devs, Tradeskill beta testing rewards...

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Merriel, Dec 17, 2019.

1. EmJay Well-Known Member

what they said in Beta was that they would run a script that will show them who all reached a certain point in the tradeskill quest.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

If you got through the Aurelian Coast part, you will get the testing reward. They announced that the final week, before the ceremony was fixed. They pulled the data on who got that far at the end of beta.
    Breanna and Merriel like this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

For me, I got 2 on second account and 1 on my main account instead of 3 on both. I previously had 1 on main account (the one who completed the sig line in Beta) and 0 on the second account (no timeline completed but 3 chars in wracklands). So yeah, some script ran some time back but it failed a check somewhere and not everybody got it.
  4. Edward Steeleye New Member

My wife and I got to the point where we needed to examine the book inside the instance to get the recipe for the staff. We actually went and collected the pieces for the staff as well, but of course couldn't craft if due to the part giving you the recipe being bugged. We got to that point toward the very end of beta where someone said the Devs had forced the book to work in the overland zones, but couldn't make it work inside the instance because they would have to do that for each person individually. Just Checked again to make sure and neither of us have the reward yet.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Any word on this yet, Gninja? Still waiting to hear something and/or have rewards show up in /claims, please. :)
  6. Zylara Well-Known Member

Achievement : Prime Piercer
    I completed fully on Beta the entire line and got my rewards when went live BUT I have noticed that my achievement in my journal has not been updated
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The achievement would have been earned by your beta version of the character, not your live one.
  8. Gninja Developer

These should have been given out earlier this week. Hit me up if you are not seeing it.
    Beee and Breanna like this.
  9. Mikala New Member

As far as I can tell I still have not received my beta Tradeskill reward. I don't see it anywhere in /claim
  10. Edward Steeleye New Member

I have not received mine either. Should I open a /petition or is posting here good enough or?
  11. Zylara Well-Known Member

yes but if you look in your journal under achievements its there under not completed
  12. Gninja Developer

Those achievements won't show as completed unless you are on the character you earned it on and the server you earned it on. Since you earned it on beta it will not show as completed on live servers. That does NOT mean you did not earn it.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

This is the same thing as the Test-only achieve for Heroes' Festival. It has to show up in the live achievements in order to earn it on Test, Beta, etc. Just because it shows up there is not an indicator that it can be achieved on your server. :) I know, it drives the completionists bonkers to have something in there they cannot do on their live character, but, those are the mechanics. :)
    Breanna likes this.