Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and about the collectables I have noticed that they seam to be on a cycle I have been out collecting on one toon at a given time , and was not able to find one of the items .
    the next day I could not find it either . than I happened to wake up early and behold I found several in a short time period
    But I do agree with Uwekete that different servers ( seam ) to have different parts of the collections to be the rare ones , but that could not be , could it , right .
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Me as well.

When I go after the purple sparklies in Frostfell village, they seem to rotate from day to day.

One day I find certain ones, the rest in that collection are no where to be found.

Go back the next day, and most of the ones I was missing/not finding, show up.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea and about the gifties , I have to say that no matter what server I play on ,it seams to be different for each toon
    I got 3 of those crocks on one of my toons , but none on others I think the rare gifts are being handed out randomly.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or it could vary by server; I have four more than I need on Maj'Dul, but it took forever to find ONE on Thurgadin, and I have enough toons there for literally every letter in the English alphabet (yay, Consolidation :-/). Finally got them all there, and the rare for Maj'Dul is the Myrist Snowglobe; I've been seeing them on the Broker for five figure plat amounts. >:-/

Uwk
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Geroblue and 2 others like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o gosh , that is a lot yes , but I have not seen that globe a lot anywhere no matter what server .
    yes they really should bring that back next year , after all I need at least one for each server.
    Soara2, Breanna, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I still see a Frostfell tree in Freeport on Test. I'm going to save myself a ton of running around and assume they're up all over, since Test patching is a low priority while all the live stuff is being cleaned up.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I saw one on Rivervale also in Freeport .
    And in Thurgadin .
    I think your right about it being up all over , yes come to think of it it's even still up on Kaladim.
  8. Tkia Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, I've just been trying to tidy out my bags after Frostfell and I've discovered that the Enchanted Snowman scrolls have gone back to being 'No Value' :(
    Please can you put the small value back on them? I'm drowning in the things again and if I have to delete them all it's going to take forever. Clicking the 'sell' button on a merchant list is way faster and much, much easier on my arthritis :)
  9. Momo Well-Known Member

Thats just admirable working ethics that is! They showed up late so they stay longer to make up. I applaud their dedication!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They did something similar with the Ceremonial Nightmarish Plate armor pieces for Nights of the Dead, the ones that don't stack (being pieces of "armor"; seriously, can we have anything that has the Appearance-Only tag please stack? Just the ones that are the same pieces of the same type, like all the Ceremonial shoulder pieces with each other, for example? Please?)...I was rejoicing when I could at least vendor-trash them, but that didn't last. :-/

I can understand their reluctance to take away the Heirloom tag from some things (Broker inflation nightmare, anyone? No? :-/), but I'm reluctant to have to Destroy things just to save some room in my inventories. Even I don't have that many toons. :-/

Uwk
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Whilhelmina and 2 others like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I's am rat ( packrat ) I am holding on to an army of pets that's were handed to me by Santa all that armor and , and , and
    But I have the feeling that limited space in a Packrats inventory or bank and vault space is of little concern for the playability
    of the game , so low on the list of things to take care of by DB.
    I have a feeling that the ability to sell of those overstock items was removed by chance during all those frantic attempts to get the game going again after the last expansion went live and so many problems had to be dealt with .
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well I guess they be taken down now but I also found left over Frostfell trees in Qeynos .
    time for hearts and than shamrocks , and some chrono portals in between .
  13. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

There is a snowman (looked like the Enchanted Snowman pet) still up in Halas - intended?
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

he is permanent have you never seen him ?
    He's been there from day one when Frostfang sea first came out .
    I mean the children don't stop building snowman just because Frostfell is over .
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I didn't see it there last summer. It throws snowballs at passersby during Frost Fell, no arm movement. I looked around trying to figure out where they came from. 'splat'
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o wow I never heard of that before , I will have to take a look
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Kaitheel Developer

Yeah, they've stuck around a little longer than originally intended. They'll likely be here for a while to come. As a little confusing as they may be, thankfully they aren't impeding any content.

~ Kaitheel
  18. Kaitheel Developer

The one by the docks, right? It's definitely not there now. The one up in the village, as Schmetterling pointed out, is always there. It doesn't throw snowballs.

~ Kaitheel
  19. Kaitheel Developer

Ah, we had to make the Enchanted Snowman scroll 'No Value' because it was now also available from one of the event merchants on the TLE server (Kaladim).

~ Kaitheel
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ahh thanks Kaitheel that makes sense people could have gotten lots of snowman to sell them of again for more money.