Server Maintenance - January 14, 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jan 13, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 7:00 AM PT (15:00 UTC). Estimated downtime is expected to last up to 2 hours.

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they are available.
  2. Wolf_ Member

Where are the class fixes. Why again no one fix the bow rating? Where are the class balancing news? Nobody is interested in renaming Items as long as the game is not balanced!
  3. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Im more worried about the broken crafting, the broken raid mechanics, the named that constantly bug in heroic.

Once you done the signature lines all you pretty much do is a PQ every 3rd hour and spam LFG for 8 hours. Then you just pray the heroic dungeon doesn't bug for you, again.
    Feldon and Pixistik like this.
  4. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I am going to guess that the things people are worried about are just changes they have no intention of changing back, working as designed so to speak.
    A little feedback without being snarky from those in the know would be helpful.
  5. Marae Well-Known Member

I see quite a few things of concern are being addressed, for which I am grateful. It doesn't look like they got to the housing portals issue yet, though, unless it's just not in the update notes (fingers crossed!)

I do want to be sure the devs know that we appreciate the fixes they are getting out. It's obvious to me that there is a lot to do in the way of fixing, only so many people who can do the work, and only so many hours in the day. We all want the things we most care about bumped to the head of the line, but there's limited space there, too. :)
    Bobthebuilder89 and Siren like this.
  6. Misstake Well-Known Member

Thank you for fixing what you did and updating things. Do we have an ETA when writs are going to be given to tradeskillers 111+ again? I really am looking forward to doing some rush orders again.
  7. Tadinya New Member

I am excited for more pages in my Knowledge book :p Simple fix, it was so annoying having everything crammed in. Some people like one spell per page or pages as it were. Makes things a bit tidier.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Rebelde Active Member

I see progressions (no more lvl 101-110 masters, mobs fixed,... and cosmetic fixes) but, what about the raid armor? Not all the pieces we got on weekend can be claimed... one month after the release and with 2 or 3 "fixes".
    Thank you
    Feldon likes this.
  9. Angromosch New Member

I have to agree with Wolf_
    Its a nuisance especially for Rangers.

May a fix be with us ;)

Kind Regards
    a Ranger from Thurgadin
    Wolf_ likes this.
  10. Rebelde Active Member

Isn't your hawk now lvl 100?
  11. Wolf_ Member

Yes.. but actually they only painted it white. Damage from pet is really bad and the pets auto attack only works on training puppet. I really don't know what exactly was intended by setting the level to 120.
  12. Naramsin Well-Known Member

just want to say thank you for fixing Daini the Wrigh! Want those recipes they have in Recuso Tor!
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Argosunited Well-Known Member

but now the researcher in Seru isn't working ....
    Faeonara likes this.
  14. Bobthebuilder89 Member

Would love to see a use on TLE for all the harvestables we are getting from the Overseer Quests. As of now they are just filling Marketplace purchased harvest chests...
  15. Sniper Member

So mount is fixed in half the zones Thank u
  16. Zab101 New Member

I read the update notes and there is no mention of the fairly significant crafting changes: Tradeskill recipes removed from the overseer reward crates. Is this not important? We go from having recipes dropping off of mobs the day prior to this expansion; to having no drops and then having to play overseer online. Now we are left with the status merchant lottery. All in the span of a couple weeks. Is crafting no longer an aspect of this game that it deserves no mention of changes whatsoever?
  17. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Yeah, I found that out too, and filed a bug report on it.

Also, since Blood of Luclin has come out, everytime I travel between zones, whether it is from a BoL zone to another, or if I am traveling to my crafting house or my guildhall, more often I get booted to Character Select, so I submitted a bug report on that too!