Devs, Tradeskill beta testing rewards...

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Merriel, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

For those who beta tested the Tradeskill timeline, up to the point it was available, since it was never fully implemented to the point of being able to complete it, are we going to receive the Tradeskill beta testing rewards? I did not see it in my claims, though the adventure reward was there.

Vasciagio had asked if they were going to give out the reward and was told that we had to have completed 11 of the tradeskill quests, and we had both completed 18 of them, so it seems we met that requirement.We were both on the step where we had to examine the tome while inside the instance, but the quest would not update, although it gave us the next step, to examine the tome outside the instance, but in either case, examining the tome did nothing. We were told that no further updates were going to be made before the expac went live, which was two days ago.

We would really appreciate receiving the reward, since it wasn't our fault things were never fully implemented.
    AOE1 likes this.
  2. Tabri Well-Known Member

Yep got nothing here either I was on the part to make the staff but had no recipe to do so. :( Maybe we have to complete it on live to also get the beta reward?
    chattie likes this.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

A script needs to be run to check the completion requirements. I will check and see if that was done!
    Merriel and Breanna like this.
  4. Edward Steeleye New Member

My wife and I were both at the point of needing to examine in the mine, which would be step 18 I think, and sense the book was bugged that was as far as we could go. Nothing here either. We actually had the parts collected for step 19 as well, but of course couldn't make the staff since you couldn't get the update from step 18.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Still waiting on beta reward for tradeskill. Thank you for looking into this for us, Dreamweaver.
    chattie likes this.
  6. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I was at that same point on my toon and even went ahead and did the next quest up to the point where I needed the recipe that the previous quest did not give me. I saw no beta reward either.
  7. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Don't feel to bad. The reward is four ugly Tegi house pets.
    chattie and Breanna like this.
  8. Edward Steeleye New Member

Just wondering if there is any update on this?
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

I am curious as well...would really like my reward, even if it is four ugly Tegi house pets. :D
    Lateana likes this.
  10. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Any news on this? I still haven't gotten a TS Beta reward, I finished everything up to the Ceremony which wouldn't start anymore on beta and is quest number 15 if I count correctly of the required 11.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

It has been almost a week and still no word. I guess the devs have more important things to do than worry about us beta testing tradeskillers. o_O
  12. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Just another joke on the players.
  13. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Thought I met the requirements, but still didn't get my beta rewards too...weird.
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The devs are all on a much-needed holiday break right now. The next patch won't be until after New Year's (probably not until January 7, when they also turn off Frostfell). I'm guessing that whomever they needed to make and run the script couldn't get it done before the holiday, so we'll be waiting until everyone's back in the office again.
    Pijotre, Lateana and Breanna like this.
  15. Merriel Well-Known Member

Thank you, Denmum! A note from staff would have been nice, but I did not want to just let this thread die out until some action had been taken. I don't mind waiting, long as I know something will be done about it soon. :)
    Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  16. Edward Steeleye New Member

My wife and I have still not received our beta tradeskill rewards. Any word at all when we might expect them?
  17. Merriel Well-Known Member

I don't know, still waiting to hear on this. Haven't heard from any Dev's or GM's since Dreamweaver posted here and nothing in claims yet.
  18. Gninja Developer

I am trying to track it down, folks. I thought they had already been given out. Will dig a bit and get back to you guys.
  19. Merriel Well-Known Member

Thank you, Gninja :)
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Avithax Well-Known Member

I had already assumed that since we were not able to complete the staff that none of us will get any rewards. How would they track who got how far on which part?