Fixed Internally Bugged "BoL Quest: Flag - Shattered Dawn" when completing Sig line

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by DoReMiNatrix, Jan 4, 2020.

1. DoReMiNatrix New Member

I completed the adventure signature line and can now fly, however I cannot buy status items because it says I haven't completed Shattered Dawn. This is extra annoying since I can't buy the upgrade to my Skygge mount. My husband and I did the quest together, side by side, and he was able to get the mount upgrade so I know I didn't miss anything. I petitioned and they told me I was missing the "BoL Quest: Flag - Shattered Dawn" but that they couldn't help me and that I should submit a bug report.

So now I wait...
    Mrdufrane, Faeonara, Cyrrena and 11 others like this.
  2. Abasinolanam Active Member

I'm surprised customer support can't add the flag to the account since they can see the quests were completed. That sucks.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Talgrim New Member

Has this been resolved? I have the same issue and pretty much got the same response. I have gone so far as to get the Journeyman upgrade to my skill from the achievement and cannot buy the apprentice
  4. DoReMiNatrix New Member

No, it's not resolved. I still can't purchase the mount or spell. I can buy the teleport potions from the bartender in Seru, though. Those seem to be tied to specific quests, not the "quest series".
  5. Talgrim New Member

Right I'm at a loss. I see a few people popping up in chat with the same issues. Sad that we pay good money and the best we get is file a bug report and wait...
    Argosunited likes this.
  6. Taino New Member

Same problem here. Did file a petition, and I was told to submit a bug report which I did. Few others in the guild going through the same frustration. Any progress from the development team?
  7. Ntune New Member

I too am also having the same issue and was told to report as a bug as well. I'm glad to find I'm not the only one so hopefully this will get fixed sooner than later.
  8. Theodain New Member

I have the same issue, it will not let me purchase the apprentice spell,even though I have completed the quest. Support just tells me to report the bug and will do nothing.
  9. Shieldern Member

This was not fixed with today's patch. Can we get some love on this issue?
  10. Rarkevan Active Member

Same here. Completed line and can fly and cannot buy from status vendor for no flag that Shattered Dawn was completed. That just REALLY bites, it was hard enough to struggle through those dungeons but the carrot of the Account flag kept me going. Blech.
    Really disappointed after spending all that money not being able to upgrade and train my new Skygge. Please make this a TOP priority to fix!
  11. Sevrin New Member

I have the same issue and am being told I cannot be helped. I want to tear my hair out. Guess I'll stop playing since it seems I have completed the Shattered Dawn quest line with no results.
  12. Laita Well-Known Member

Same situation here... completed the sig line on two characters.. still can't buy it :/
  13. Telfeullar New Member

I also have this issue on 2 accounts. Petitioned it, Bugged it, brought it up and Discord ......
  14. Rarkevan Active Member

Heard back on my petition from a customer service GM, she said there's nothing customer service can do and to talk to a developer about this. I asked her if she cannot see my account and add the flag to it and she again reiterated she cannot do anything about this.

Sigh.
  15. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hey all,

This is a bug that is actively being investigated. Thank you for letting us know about the issue. I don't have an ETA on a fix yet but it is being worked on.
    Faeonara, Rarkevan and Breanna like this.
  16. Rarkevan Active Member

Great news, Dreamweaver, thank you so much!
  17. Rarkevan Active Member

From the patch notes for tomorrow's downtime:

"Players that completed the Shattered Dawn achievement but did not have the account flag granted to them will receive it upon logging in."

Thank you so much, dear devs!!! Very grateful for the attention to this, fingers crossed it will work!!
    Faeonara likes this.
  18. Rarkevan Active Member

It's fixed for me now, hurray! Thank you!! :):)