Raid Armor Patterns - Update

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jan 7, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Raid armor patterns were recently updated to display the armor piece that the pattern may be used to purchase, and this caused another issue where the patterns were renamed to Unnamed. While the renaming of the pattern is only a cosmetic issue, it revealed another issue that is not, and has been one of two issues preventing players from exchanging those patterns for armor pieces.

That issue being that the armor patterns were not uniquely named to the type of armor that they may be used to purchase, causing players to loot patterns that were not for their class. We will be implementing an exchange merchant that will allow players to exchange any of these patterns for new patterns appropriate for their class for free in the next patch to resolve this issue.
    Rebelde, Beee, Spindle and 2 others like this.
  2. Avithax Well-Known Member

So does this mean we can't use the patterns we looted until next week or will there be another patch *Soon? Also, the patterns we have that we could use are not showing up on the merchant.
  3. Zephanor Active Member

Awesome, thanks for the prompt update!
  4. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

I can't loot any of these boots that i've held since the expansion launched.
    [IMG]
  5. Zylara Well-Known Member

Am i just having really bad luck getting the same 2 gemstones over and over or is there a bug on them as well ie Ive done over 10 heroics (sadly yet to finish a weekly)
    I have 13 Empyral Morganite and 12 Empyral Spinels, and when I check all the quests in my journal they all say those are the only ones that I will be rewarded
    I have a shoulder pattern that requires Empyral Citrine so unless i finish a weekly not gonna be getting those anytime soon lol
  6. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

There is a problem with gemstones and heroic/daily quests - all orange with a few blue tossed in. I have over 200 orange gems now. The only way I can the others at the moment is via chests for the weeklies.
    Kittybock and Mermut like this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Soon, and I am double checking but that should be fixed as well.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Seth Well-Known Member

Those are T2 and T3 boots i think mate, so they wont show until the T1 boot have been brought or discovered if i remember correctly.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

T1 raid armor is still showing nothing at the pattern merchant.
    Breanna and Kittybock like this.
  10. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I don't think the actual fix has gone in yet.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

Ah, gotcha. I thought that was for old armor crates. Thanks for the clarification.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Kazou New Member

My raid pattern worked fine this morning, but the heroic Supernus Feet Pattern of Destruction is still missing from armor merchant. FYI