Unnamed Helm Pattern (RAID)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by badname912, Jan 7, 2020.

1. badname912 Active Member

Why did my raid helm pattern change to be called unnamed helm pattern and now shows a plate only helm? is this a mistake, as a non plate wearer who spent dkp?[IMG]

each patch is making this expansion worse and worse

[IMG]
  2. badname912 Active Member

plus various other still broken patterns? the Supernus Boot pattern from T1 heroics is still empty and does not show on the merchant
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

They are aware of this problem and allready looking into it (source: discord)
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Avithax Well-Known Member

I have a scout bracer pattern on my Troub that doesn't show up on the armor merchant in Seru and a helm pattern for a plate wearer. Many people spent a lot of DKP on these patterns so the only logical option for guild leaders is the reset unusuable armor loots. This also means the class that could have used it will not be able to in essence rolling back progression towards the T2 mobs.

The sad part is I don't personally believe these bugs are 100% unintentional. The same with Shadow Prospecting being broken.
    Rhodris likes this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Ah, but if you read the patch notes, shadow prospecting ISN'T 'broken'. The lack of skill ups is a 'feature'
    From the patch notes:
    Bold added by me for emphasis.

Also, how it is currently working.. dropping 30 sec after you harvest a shadowed mat.. is actually how the buff reads. So it's probably 'intended' as well. :(
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

There is a post coming about the raid patterns. It will be in news and announcements once it's posted.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update - will await clarification.
  8. Avithax Well-Known Member

The post added more questions than answers, but thanks for the update.
  9. badname912 Active Member

thanks for the update!