Closed / Unconfirmed Overseer issues

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by maxximum, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxximum Active Member

I was just rewarded a 10 hour quest from an overseer mission on my tank. I then waited for daily reset, and after switching toons to my troub and then back again, that quest no longer appears in my mission log. This is particularly annoying because the potential rewards were an upgrade but the usual missions are not.

There have also been several instances where I have a 6 hour mission because of a mishap, but I cannot start that quest because none of my agents are apparently wounded or captured.
  2. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

I noticed yesterday that the additional mission from the collector's edition seems to have vanished from one of my accounts. Will check again this morning and see if it's still missing.

Edit: Confirmed - the "Eliminate Warlord Ix Acon" mission is still missing from one of my accounts. I was also greeted with another wonderful "40% bonus chance, 2% mishap" mission that resulted in a mishap on both accounts. Strongly suggest updating the Overseer UI screen to reflect those as additional percentages that apply on top of whatever the base rate is.... because it's become blatantly obvious that the displayed mishap chance isn't even close to what we're seeing. Or, I can just start /bug reporting the heck out of it. :p
    barcevik likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Kittybock and Breanna like this.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Sigfrida is correct, If you haven't already added your vote to the thread that was linked I would take a moment to do that.
    Breanna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.