Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Where is everybody??? Does it require Ttobey for chatter?

*hides behind a curtain and begins to dance and sing, doing her best Gypsy Rose Lee impression*

Let me entertain you
    Let me make you smile

Let me do a few tricks
    Some old and then some new tricks
    I'm very versatile

And if you're real good
    I'll make you feel good
    I want your spirits to climb

So let me entertain you
    And we'll have a real good time, yes sir
    We'll have a real good time

And if you're real good
    I'll make you feel good
    I want your spirits to climb

Let me entertain you
    And we'll have a real good time

*dips, and goes back behind the curtain and sticks out a naked Snarky Wood Elf calf and shouts*

Why will be having a real good time? Because.....

117 days until the Spring ROAD TRIP (by Airship)
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Is that a wood elf in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
    Kittybock, Cyrrena, Geroblue and 2 others like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Beautiful song and dance /em applause. I'm sorry we worked so many late nights to get things done so we could take 2 weeks off (ended up going in 1 day for a customer) Then we got our puppy fixed for Christmas (she is not happy) I've been so far behind on the forums SIGH!!!!! Then I've been trying to make it through the signature line in the new expansion just finished up today WHOOOT!!!!! I did keep getting side tracked though with shinies and harvesting and drop quest, and o hey what is that over there. I missed alot of the beta and didn't get to finish anything in the time I had.

And yes that is a wood elf in my pocket, but I am happy to see you too :D
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am the Wood Elf in the Dark Shadowy Corner *giggles Snarkily* and I am always happy to see you!! And you are coming along on the Spring ROAD TRIP (by Airship) 2020!!!

I barely got anything finished in beta either. Every time I thought I was going to have time, I would log in and the servers were coming down and then I would have to go and do adulting things and would not be able to log back in. So no beta rewards for me and I got stymied by the TS Sig Line bug before finishing 11 quests. *sad Snarky Wood Elf face*. But you got to have 2 weeks off work!!! That in itself is a good thing and worth what you had to go through to get it!!!

AND

116 days until the SPRING ROAD TRIP (by Airship) 2020
    Breanna, Schmetterling and Dude like this.
  5. Kittybock Well-Known Member

So, am I showing my age...or does this make other folks think of Ginger, from Gilligan's Island? :p
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

what do you mean adulating Cyrrena ?
    Are's you's a child when your's entering the world of monsterses and heroes ?
    uses ttobeys office chair as a carrousel , and a rocket ship by rolling herself all over the office .

I's am very grown up , I"s am .
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Nah not showing your age at all I used to watch Gilligan's Island all the time. Along with a bunch of other stuff. Bewitched was always my favorite though and my idol.

Do you realize how fast 2 weeks goes by though? OMG we only have 5 days left. I swear the older you get the quicker time just zips by.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

happy new year to all hiding out in ttobeys office and the others lingering around his thread.

and to you too ttobey :);)
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Happy New Year L and Fers!
    Stay out of my office!
    Prox, Kittybock, Shmogre and 7 others like this.
  10. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Happy New Year to you! :D
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

look Cyrrena ttobey came to see us during his vacation he really misses us .
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

We were invisible. And I see it now says 'Developer' instead of 'Lead Animator'.

Is this a congratulatory thing ?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

GOOD CATCH!!!!! Ok yea what Geru said? ;)
    Dude and Cyrrena like this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no I think he was always a dev , he simply made it clear also that his job is to make those dangles dangle .
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Happy New Year's Ttobey!!! We were just, uhhhmm, cleaning your office, throwing out the old food and snacks, and putting in new fresh food and snacks and restocking the bar and sodas and all the other types of drinks. Yes, that's it!!

*points to the cart in the hall piled high with drinks, food, and snacks for Ttobey's new state of the art refrigerator and snack system and to the cart with the cleaning supplies and the vacuum borrowed from Piffy.*

We certainly hope you are having a fabulous time on your vacation!!! We miss you!!

You need to put the bit about "If it dangles I'll animate it" back into your sig. It distinguishes you from the rest of them.

*whispers*

115 days until the Spring ROAD TRIP (by Airship) 2020
    Rosyposy, Schmetterling, Dude and 2 others like this.
  16. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Kicking off 2020 with one of my crazy suggestions. We discussed this yesterday in a group and this really needs to happen ;)

Reishi Rumble animation change: Kick up those shrooms a notch. During the ring event(s), when it says, "Final Wave" the little shrooms need to throw their hands in the air, like they're doing the "Wave" at a baseball game :cool:

Happy New Year!
    Dude, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

After five minutes reading this thread I need another vacation.
    Breanna, Dude, Kittybock and 6 others like this.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you get your vacation when we go on that spring time trip
    cracks her whip . ;) just kidding .
    Breanna, Dude, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes that and its only

114 days until the Spring ROAD TRIP (by Airship)

Welcome back Ttobey!!!!
    Geroblue, Cassta, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  20. Cassta Well-Known Member

LOL
    Cyrrena likes this.