Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar BROKEN

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Zylara, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Zylara Well-Known Member

Just zoned into Bizarre Bazaar for the first time since it went live, got my money bag and headed towards the Banker but umm yeah he's not there, trash mobs are up etc but no banker, no mannequins nothing lol!
    Zoned out and zoned back in and still nada, kinda hard to do my quests if nothing to kill rofl
  2. Zylara Well-Known Member

ok so UPDATE: went off did a few things, came back and reset the zone and all back to normal now.... dont know what the heck happened but lol
  3. Zersey New Member

whats needed to kill mandees the mannequins
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Sandpaper stone thingie.. right-click and auto-consume it.
    There's a write-up on the wiki with more detailed information.
  5. Zersey New Member

6. Poetic_Justice Member

7. Chrol Developer

Try visiting the banker in Bizarre Bank & Loan for any parts lost that you need to progress (mainly body drops).
    Breanna and Kuulei like this.
  8. Poetic_Justice Member

I've tried, hoping she would but she keeps repeating the same conversation. No option to buy anything. I've tried the zone again, and still, the same issues. I have the yarn and I have the rat, I try and purchase the salt and it says, I don't have the requirements to purchase this item, then the yarn disappears from my bags. I've reported a bug.
  9. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Yeah I also had the same kind of problem last week, in this case I relogged right after I slayed the mannequin duo. All items gone since they're temp, talked to the banker several times to get a single mannequin leg and then the cat(who should give me horseshoe in inchange) was 'snoring loudly' so I had to reset the instance.

Not that I didn't talk to all the hawks and cats in the zone :(
  10. Lucyfur New Member

I can't even zone into Fordel Midst - I have 2 quests there but... Am I missing something?
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I usually run around and kill everything that moves, picking up any rats and frogs I see: you need at least 14 rats and 5 frogs. But that other junk body loot you got? You can hail the Hawkers and trade that for more rats. So I stock up on rats and frogs, then focus on feeding frogs to the plants and killing the plants to get the blackened frog bits back. Once I have my "currency", then I start the zone.

I do know that the first cat will sell you exactly one Money Bag, and never talks to you again. That seems like an error, because after all, if you don't have a money bag you should be able to get another!
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Raff Well-Known Member

I've done the solo and the T1 Heroic (healing for a pug). But I don't go back to that dungeon by choice, lol.
  13. Bludd Well-Known Member

the second time you do this you will meet a kitty after you open the door - select the first option and itll go faster
  14. Balcerak Well-Known Member

This zone seems to get confused if you leave it and come back. I had a quest to gather things from the netherbians and the last mob and it seemed to get very messed up. Nothing I did would allow me to continue until I finally deleted that quest. Eventually I was able to do it (quest from the young blacksmith). Why it totally bugged out before I don't know. It would get worse every time I reset it. Mannequins were unkillable even with the sandpaper stuff. Cats after first one would not respond at all. No body drops. Didn't matter how I answered the first cat's dialogue. I've done the zone many times afterwards with no issues, but it seemed if I was on the timeline and doing the blacksmith quest at the same time I wasn't going anywhere.
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'm torn between wanting junk loot cleaned out of my bags at the end of a quest/instance, and the need to keep those things if I need to camp out to go do Real Life for a bit mid-instance.
    Breanna likes this.