Shattered Dawn : Puzzling Power in Ssraeshza

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cormaic, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Cormaic New Member

Killed Girose and Argoth. Clock was running. Stopped at 12:10. Tried to enter the time of death at 12:10. No update. Tried 12: 09. Nothing. Tried all different timing variations. No update. Left the zone and did another bug report. So many things wrong with this exp. So frustrating. So wrong.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

/time doesn't work on the fight any more
    You have to read the clock on the floor..and it doesn't always work either.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Zylara Well-Known Member

Did you also try daylight Savings, so an hour b4 or hr after, as during Beta was running a mate thru and that happened to us. Id looked at the time just as we killed it but the one on the floor had the wrong hour itself, my clock has said 12:10 but the floor clock itself said 11:10
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Zylara Well-Known Member

Okes so i just ran the zone myself, did what i usually do and looked at clock just as i hit verdict and yeah thats no longer a way to tell as my verdict went off at 12:03 but the time on the floor clock was 8:54
  5. Cormaic New Member

Thanks Mermut. Thanks Zylara for running that zone again and your input.
  6. Emaskar New Member

I passed it in a few tries due to not watching where 12 was located. So, it's not broken. This works just like a clock in real life. The staff represents 12 on the clock. Start there, and the next number will be 1 (2, 3, 4, ect) which is in a clockwise direction. The small hand will be the hour. If it is between the two marks, it will be the lower number. The large hand represents the minutes in a clockwise direction. Each mark from the 12 position will be 5 minutes each. If the large hand is between two marks, you will have to make the best estimate of the number. Example: If the minute hand is 5 minutes past, but not at the 10 minute mark, and it's position is in the middle of the two marks, it should be 8 minutes past the hour.

I hope this explanation was not to complicated. This part of the quest uses the ability to read an analog clock just like real life. Also, I do not believe this quest uses 24 hour time. So, your hour number should not exceed 12.
  7. Chrol Developer

You mean like a clock? Lol
    Rosyposy likes this.