Closed / Unconfirmed Cobalt Kilt

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Brigit, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Covic Developer

Oh what issues are you having with the Aerakyn. The cobalt set is fairly new. Let me know what may seem to be broke on your character and I will check it out.

Thanks
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

He is being Snarky!! They now have to work, like for a living!!
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Dude like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Cyrrena is correct!
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  4. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

This is totally off topic, but maybe you could add an option to hide the wings? Its a feature that has been requested since they were introduced. If thats not possible, would it be possible to somehow show 2 handers on them when out of combat?
  5. Covic Developer

Hiding wings on Aerikyn would feel like hiding legs on a human. Its part of them. I can check on the 2 hander though.
    Argosunited, Dude, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  6. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

I don't want to hide the Aerikyn wings , I want to use them! but because the wings have 200% air speed and the mounts have 150% air speed , you can't overwrite a stat loaded and indispensable mount with them. And I Want to overwrite the lovely but large view blocking space crowding stat loaded mount with the wings that are natural equipment for and reason for making an Aerikyn in the first place .
    Please!! .
    besides there's nothing sillier looking than a perfectly flight capable character on a flying mount.. redundant much ?
    Cyrrena and Pixistik like this.
  7. Covic Developer

Umm...I will have to talk to design about stat changes with slots to see whats with the air speed.

As for flight character on flying mount, I imagine its like a human character riding a ground mount. Flying is very tiring, Aerikyn would have no energy left to fight after their long travels. Much easier to ride a Pegasus or drake than to fly themselves.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Um ... helllloooooooo:
    Cyrrena and Pixistik like this.
  9. Brigit Member

Thank you!! It's been fixed!!

[IMG]

Pixistik, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Still needs them tater tots! LOL
    Breanna, Pixistik, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  11. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Amen to that
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.