Hello .. i am back ... but

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Larasan, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Larasan New Member

Hello
    I was away a long time, but payed my account.
    Now I want to login back - I can see my character - but the server does not exist anymore.
    Valor
    What to do ?
    Thank you
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Prox Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure when you attempt to log back in, it will prompt you to choose a new server .
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

probably I'm wrong, but I think that either you need to remember which server your character used to be on and look at which one it's now (choose entrance to this new server)https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...hat-is-the-EverQuest-II-server-merge-history- , or - you deleted it on a server, which is no longer there and its characters are now on other (except your perhaps remote) and still - is displayed (so it can be https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...What-if-my-EverQuest-II-character-is-missing-)
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Prox like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

If you log in to character select and then choose your character from there (NOT THE PLAY BUTTON) it should log you into the new server you're on.
    Prox, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Momo Well-Known Member

Valor was merged into Thurgadin, you will be put there automatically. There exists a chat channel "Valor" now, wich you will join automatically - just put a greeting in there in german, there will still be people greeting and answering you. Tell them you've been long gone and overrun by events, there will sure be help, its a really friendly bunch.

And welcome back!! Safe travels and good hunt to you :)
    Prox, Soara2, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If your characters do not show as being on Thurgadin on the character select screen, first try hitting your up and down arrows a few times and see if that jiggles them awake. If they still do not show, shut down the launcher, open your EQ2 directory, delete the files named Login Cache EU and Login Cache US. Close your EQ2 directory and then rerun the launcher and let it run all the way to the character select screen. The launcher will recreate the two files that you deleted and while doing so, it will populate your characters onto the proper merged server.

Good luck and happy journeys.
    Prox, Soara2, Breanna and 1 other person like this.