Returning- Brig or BL?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Travail, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Travail Member

Title says it all, possibly returning to game for new expansion. Which would be more viable Brigand or BL? I enjoy playing both so its not a preference of enjoyment, more of which will be "desired" more.

Like the fact that gear wise it will be a clean slate for all, pretty much the only way i would come back. That way the catch up isn't as drastic.
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I would go with a Brig, I don't care for the sword noises playing a beastlord.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

BL is one of the top DPS classes and very flexible, but needs a lot of time to level all necessary pets
  4. Svenone Well-Known Member

I am very much in favor of brigand, but I am biased.
    Pixistik likes this.
  5. Spurn Member

Brigand DPS ain't what it used to be, but our debuffs are still good enough for a raid slot. I'll be curious what the expansion brings.
    Prox and Pixistik like this.
  6. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

brig true viable
    Prox and Pixistik like this.
  7. Svenone Well-Known Member

Brigs are a solid T2 DPS/Debuffer, so if you are looking for a T1 DPSer you might want to look elsewhere. Brigs debuffs don't show up on a parse, or at least not directly attributed to the brig, but they help ALL members of a group/raid.

The T2 rating is for the average brig. A really good brig will be threatening lower T1 parses, and a struggling brig will under perform.
  8. Prox Well-Known Member

I agree on the Brig on all counts. I may be another one that biased.
    Breanna likes this.