Another Luclin Pre-Order Question

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by bitphire, Nov 7, 2019.

1. bitphire New Member

So pre-ordered. Just used the boost. I got 2 gear boxes in my bags. One of them included gear that I can't use even though it's 110 gear. Example: Stormbringer's Blade - "Requires: Expansion: When Lucin Hits Your Eye Like A Big Pizza Pie".

Is that normal? Do I have to wait for expansion launch to use?

TIA

Screenshot
    [IMG]
  2. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

This made me LOL . Not your quest, but the item text :D
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Crock Member

I guess Luclin didn't hit your eye yet. You can pre-help the wait with a real pizza pie though. Let us know when Luclin really hits your eye. I'm sure it will be an epic experience.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It is normal that expansion goodies aren't in-game for real until the expansion actually releases.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. bitphire New Member

The item is in game though. It's in my bags taking up space and the only thing keeping me from using it is a required expansion that doesn't even exist. I assume the required expansion name is a place holder name which makes me think something is wrong. There is a screenshot attached to orig post.
  6. Harington Member

They have done it in the past, given one set of armor to use right away, and a better set for the launch of the new xpac. I usually just leave it in my bank and try not to forget it. Although this time I did open it, and surprisingly got credit for a server discovery..lol
  7. bitphire New Member

Ok, the stats just don’t seem all that great but I’m still new to 110 so Could be mistaken. Guess I’ll just bank it all and move on with what I got on. Thanks!
  8. Occam Well-Known Member

The resolve on that sword is 130, which is higher than the best raid gear currently available.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. bitphire New Member

Oh sweet... The account is over 15 years old but I am still a noob to the game. Thank you for letting me know.
    Cyrrena likes this.