Fixed Internally Issues after today's patch

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Moparfan, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Moparfan New Member

Hello. I've noticed that after today's patch shinies aren't spawning in Greater Faydark and there's only a fraction of most quest mobs needed to complete quest with the ones that are up on long respawn timers now.
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

It appears it's game wide, all zones.

I wish the forums had a delete post option!
    Rosyposy and Faeonara like this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

It's not only there in Darklight woods and Fydark and other beginner zones there are no harvestables respahning or really slow at best and the same goes for collectibles on the Rivervale server .
    I don't know about higher level areas I am only level 8 right now .

yea saw it happen to all ground spawns , those to collect and gather and quest related ones too , lol but some named's seam to not have any such problems .
    On Kaladim they re spawn really quick .
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Faeonara like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That's part of the general spawning problem. Mobs, harvesting nodes, and shinies aren't respawning as they should, the devs know and are working on it. There are several threads on the forums discussing this.
    Breanna and Faeonara like this.
  5. Xarannai New Member

Chelsith Omens is still fearing instead of the reported Rooting
  6. Koisuru New Member

Having the same issues, Greater Faydark starter zone I couldnt do the starter gathering quest, there was only the fish nodes and one stone node in the entire starter area. Had to go all the way to Frostfang to finish it then all the way back again to hand it in.
    Same happened in Butcherblock on the dwarf find the axes quest, I found one axe in an hour ( I know they can be hard to find sometimes, but there were none after the first one)
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

go to the peat moss in Qeynos to do that quest for some reason the harvest able seam to spawn faster.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We are aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix, if downtime is necessary for it I will let you all know.
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  9. Morticor New Member

Is Cloud of Bats working as intended?? When I use as appearance mount, it seems to stay active all the time. Thought if used, you would see your character when on the ground and in combat but appearance when actively flying.
  10. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hi Morticor,

That sounds like a different issue than is being discussed in this post. You may want to create a new bug post for that.
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and the bat mount does not turn of on the ground at least it never did for my Freeblood , but yes it should turn of during combat like every mount.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I hope we don't end up like with Landmark where they had to turn of the game every night to reload all the ground spawns.
    Breanna likes this.