Closed / Unconfirmed Unable to buy Premium Pre-order option

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Laughing Owl, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's fixed now.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Merador Member

I tried to purchase the premium edition earlier, and it said I wasn't eligible. Now that it's fixed, it's saying I'm not eligible, but premium edition shows under previously purchased content on the webpage (even though it didn't go through). When I go to my account history, it does not show as a purchase. How can I tell if it was purchased or if it wasn't purchased?
  3. Poetic_Justice Member

I thought it was fixed because it suddenly let me finally choose a payment option and I went and added one, and now it says again 'unable to purchase the premium edition".
  4. Gaptia Active Member

Still having the issue.
    When I clicked on it, like previous post, premium is list as "PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED CONTENT"
  5. Gaptia Active Member

Same on Edge or Chrome, with 2 accounts log, or none log
  6. Calusas New Member

I was unable to use paypal, it worked with a credit card
  7. Poetic_Justice Member

Well, not sure how it worked but I kept logging out and logging in and I kept messing around with the website and finally got to purchase it.
  8. Rarkevan Active Member

Alright, used Opera browser, then was able to choose Premium option. When trying to pay with credit card it failed again. Tried once more, with Paypal as payment option, and that worked. I subsequently received purchase confirmation in my email.
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It looks like people clearing their caches are reporting that solving their issues and using different browsers. We are continuing to investigate. Thank you everyone.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Obano Well-Known Member

Still getting this error:

[IMG]
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I'd say give it about 10 minutes. Fixes should be being loaded.
    Obano likes this.
  12. Obano Well-Known Member

Fixed now, thanks
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Tipperton Member

Tried different browsers, cleaned all history etc, finally got it to work using IE, but wouldn't work on a few other browsers or on my secure line.
  14. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The website is going to be locked to purchases while they continue to troubleshoot issues that some users are still experiencing. I will let you all know as soon as they tell me it's unlocked.
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Spectre Active Member

I had no issue buying premium
  16. Faeonara Well-Known Member

I cannot even get to any page that shows the new content , All I get is a message that game is down for maintenance No where to even log in. Ps it says it is not secure ?
  17. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The website is currently down to lock purchases while a fix is being implemented. The "not secure" message I am not sure.
    Breanna and Faeonara like this.
  18. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Thank you will let the hamsters go to work for a while and come back :)
  19. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Website should now be back up and purchasing should function correctly.
    Breanna, Faeonara and Dude like this.