Sort bags confirmation window

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Chikkin, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

How do we turn off this silly confirmation window? I know it can be annoying to accidentally sort all your bags out of the order you wanted them in, but I do sort bags frequently and have filters on bags with important stuff where I want it, and I really dislike additional pop up to click off
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I totally agree; it's annoying!
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Soara2 Well-Known Member

4. Katsun New Member

Agreed please let us turn it OFF
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Not only do we have this confirmation window to contend with, but the different sort options are NOT working. I /bugged it.

I always sort by level, descending; it only sorts by type, ascending now. Useless! :mad:
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I like that they listened and gave us a confirmation, for those of us with twitches that have accidentally hit that button and hated ourselves for a long time. I am sorry that it broke it for everybody else.
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind it, even, if I could suppress the confirmation message - however, I've added both 0 and 1 to the end of my macro, and neither suppresses the message. (I can't remember which is supposed to.)
    And I wouldn't mind it so much if it would still sort correctly! :rolleyes:
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I wanted it a while back but now I'm not so sure, oh wait, I wanted to have a way to not to have to see a conformation window unless I wanted to.
    Pretty sure thats what was asked for if a change was made.
    Or maybe not.
    I'm fine with it right now tho cause I am here typing and not sorting out my bags.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Barbarosa_Rex Member

any feedback/word on getting a disable or how to do it if exists??
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

In the upper right hand corner of each bag is an options clicky. After you click, just select skip bag for sorting.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Bunji Developer

I'll put a ticket in to look into adding a toggle option for the confirmation.
    Chikkin, Juraiya, Dude and 2 others like this.
  12. Obano Well-Known Member

Consider adding a toggle option for transmuting as well. I have to click that confirmation button literally 500 times to level up a weapon to planar level 10. No exaggeration but all that clicking takes hours.
    Chikkin likes this.
  13. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

There are a couple of quirks with the bag sort feature. First, the confirmation window always says the same thing no matter how you are sorting. Second, suppressing the confirmation window is ambiguous. You have to use 1 to suppress it, and 0 to show it (seems backwards). Also, you have to put the 1 or 0 at the beginning, not the end, like this:

/sort_bags 1 tier a
    (sort ascending by tier, no confirmation)

Looks like DarqUI just added a toggle for the confirmation window today so if you are using that you don't have to worry about macros.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Tkia Well-Known Member

And doesn't do arthritic finger joints any favours at all :(
    Chikkin and Rosyposy like this.