Last Item in Yet More Yun Zi....

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Lyyle, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Lyyle Member

OK, Day 4 of looking for the dark figure (last item for Yet More Yun Zi week 6) at the Salt Breeze Camp and I'm just frustrated. This is the first one I've had trouble finding and I'm just throwing in the towel! Is this thing even at the camp? Any hints about what it looks like or anything? I read the cheats, followed the loc, turned off fauna, looked from the air, looked from first person. I'm just out of ideas... help?:confused: PLZ?
  2. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

It is in the camp... I also did have some difficulties seeing this as well... it is a very small, slender, figure statue that was just outside on of the tent/canopy areas where the NPCs are congregated. Possibly zooming to first person view will help.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

In case you still haven't found it, here's some specific directions:

Start from the griffin landing zone in Salt Breeze Camp. Stay on the ground. Go forward to the fire pit. There are two tents in front of you. Go to the tent to your right. There is a tradeskill stove. It should be right near it on the ground, by the bush. If it is not there, back up behind Wret Jarbarrel by the boxes or by the stand alone chest. It's a tiny, little statue. I didn't see it until I was on top of it, in third person.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Lyyle Member

Man, I just don't see it. I appreciate you guys trying to help and I'll keep at it. I ran my mouse over every inch, zoomed in and out, got down on ankle level and overhead. Bleh.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Carynn Well-Known Member

Silly question, but are you on this step? Like, you got the other two before this one? I did the TSO one out of order based on the convo from the panda and couldn't see any item on the ground. Then I looked up the answer and it sent me to the last thing he talked about first.

Other option is to delete the quest and retry it. Panda will give it to you again.

Third option is to find someone on your server who hasn't done the quest yet and is willing to assist with spotting. I have a Halls of Fate one I can do if you're on that server.
    Kaitheel, Juraiya and Dude like this.
  6. Lyyle Member

OMG! That was it! I DID click on a crystal for the second item but apparently it was either not the right one or... who knows... but when I looked at my Journal there was only the first one completed. Now I feel like an idiot and you rock! It's always something simple, isn't it?