Fast travel icon above the mini map gone

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by jester107, Oct 8, 2019.

1. jester107 New Member

My fast travel icon above the mini map has disapeared account wide did they remove it or did i do something? if i did it how do i get it back up there?
    Saw-Lau and Soara2 like this.
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

The fast travel icon on the mini map comes from EQ2Maps. Try reinstalling it, or doing an update of EQ2Maps (if you haven't done one for a while).
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Crastinal and 3 others like this.
  3. jester107 New Member

didnt know it was from eq2maps thanks I will do that
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Well, EQ2 maps and all other custom UIs are disabled right now. Probably going to have to wait for them to be re-enabled.
  5. FracasKrusher Active Member

I press M for regular map, and fast travel is in top left, if that helps
  6. Tajar Well-Known Member

Might need to stretch your map window a bit to see it
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

as someone said it's from eq2maps and it's gone while the devs have disabled custom ui mods from working. see the announcement in the announcement forum
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Avithax Well-Known Member

The minimap is pretty much useless without EQ2Maps now and running zones like Fabled Runnyeye and others are near impossible. Unfortunately I think the game design has evolved to rely on EQ2Maps because the basic map has had so little attention paid to it over the years.

You would think a fast travel icon above the minimap would be an easy addition but I don't know coding so I can't say for sure.
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

You can also make a macro to access fast travel if you don't want to "m" for map, find the icon on there and click it. :p

/smp pon pon_teleport