Nights of the Dead 2019 is Coming!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Oct 4, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Do you feel the chill in your bones Norrathians? Nights of the Dead 2019 is coming. The ghouls, goblins, and ghosts of Norrath will be haunting you soon.

Stay tuned for more information on Monday!
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I wished we could at least get the grave digging i n our city's on Kaladim
    Cyrrena, Siren, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  3. Zinj Well-Known Member

You know, I kind of enjoyed the old Everquest yearly invasion of the undead/werebeasts. Granted, it wasn't in every zone, but it was pretty widespread in the game. Too bad the EQ2 devs haven't developed something like that for the EQ2 environment.
  4. Rugsie New Member

can we [please get trick or treating back in he game?? Maybe new masks etc something different that the same stuff year after year, I think we deserve it :)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

a little late to ask for that now Rugsie but they might think about it for next year
    They came up with the grave digging not that long ago with new items , maybe they could ad some new ones to that .
    Cyrrena, Spindle, Siren and 3 others like this.
  6. Peredhel Active Member

LOL! I did, too. My first EQ Classic experience was as a level 4-5 Mage in Qeynos Hills when the Undead Invasion started. I had NO clue and was running everywhere (and dying). It WAS exciting.
    Cyrrena, Dude and Breanna like this.
  7. Oobliteration New Member

Has the Bat Mount been removed from throwing Pumpkin Bombs?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Darwiin Active Member

OMG I loved the EQ1 Undead invasions for halloween. Yes that is one of my earliest and best memories of EQ1. Ranks even higher than black burrow trains! I always wished something like the for EQ2, it could be even limited to just outside Qeynos and FreePort City. Though undead trying to climb the tree city of the Elves would be cool too. :)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and if nobody has pointed this out yet , the night of the dead merchant on Kaladim is
    in Qeynos near the claymore statue in North Qeynos.
    in Freeport near the Trade skill house in West Freeport .
    all the other servers you will find the merchant in or near the tradskill areas in any city in shattered lands plus Kelethin and Gorowin.

Darwiin the fay are living in Kelethin now .
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.