The EverQuest II Official Soundtrack is now available!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Oct 1, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hey hey hey, Haaaaail Norrathiaaaaaaans!

It is I, your favorite bard, and award winning Editor-in-Chief of Billbard Magazine, Belious Naliedin! We've got a treat of a release for you today. The Official soundtrack of the Norrath that you and I love! This album is filled top to bottom with hits. So much so, that this release has bands from all over Norrath clambering to be included in the upcoming tour!

We've been ready to listen to these sweet tunes for a while and now knowing that Chaos Orchestra and Four Steins Shy have given The Official EverQuest 2 Soundtrack their stamp of approval only makes all of us here at Billbard even more thrilled.

But "where, oh where can I listen to those soothing melodies and triumphant concertos?" We've listed them here below!

[IMG]
  2. Goblet Littleton New Member

It's on Tidal as well, thank you for adding it there!
    Dude, Cyrrena and Snikkety like this.
  3. Seefar Well-Known Member

So... when's the movie of the game coming out? Huh? Huh?
  4. Sagedust Member

The sound track is only able to be added the music library or to share. There's no option to buy a copy.
    Saw-Lau, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

On which service?
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Sagedust Member

I just realized that it's NOT the actual sound track per say but a radio channel. PLEASE make the actual sound track available and ALSO to available to buy if wanting to own a copy of it PLEASE.....
  7. Sagedust Member

Google Play Music
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

What's the difference between this and just playing the MP3 files already in our game directory?
  9. Melt Actually plays the game

I've literally never heard the Qeynos music before (freeport 4 lyfe.) This piece is super nice. Nostalgia on demand!
  10. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Which Qeynos music is on the soundtrack? The modern version or the original version recorded by an actual orchestra?
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  11. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

OK, looks like it's the Shattered Lands Soundtrack. Cool.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Interesting! I have lots of Qeynos characters and didn't recognize the soundtrack. Isn't the Character Creation soundtrack used in the Isle of Refuge prestige house?
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Sheklen New Member

Were you planning to release an actual CD or just the digital versions?
  14. Platon New Member

This soundtrack was included with the original collectors edition of EQII in 2004. Back then everyone started on the isle of refuge and then decided to move to either Qeynos or Freeport.
    Nostalgia for sure!!!
  15. Venea New Member

As SageDust pointed out, the Google Play Music link doesn't lead to the Album itself, but rather to
    Everquest II (Original Soundtrack) Radio

Laura Karpman
    Hear songs by Laura Karpman, Elliot Goldenthal, Tommy Tallarico, Mike Reagan, and more.
    Schmetterling and Cyrrena like this.
  16. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Ah Interesting, that was the provided link. I will dig around and see what I can find.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Venea New Member

18. Abasinolanam Active Member

I literally turned off music on day one. I wouldn't recognize any of this music :D
  19. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

20. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

My guess is that the sound track is not royalty free; meaning I can not use it in my You Tube videos that advertise the game?

Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul