Free Furniture on Test (yep, still going strong!)

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, May 21, 2019.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We have TWO player-dungeons happily filled* with furniture to give away on the Test server, and we add more not only when there's an event with new furniture to test, but also when we darn well feel like it, or we get a quest reward we don't need, etc., etc.

If you're on Test, and want access to free furniture, drop your Test character's name here, and I'll get you added.

~Mum

(*Counting building blocks, we've got over 5000 items to give away at the moment, and have likely given away 3 times that much over the last couple of years.)
    Cyrrena, Kasa, Soara2 and 3 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome! Now if we only had swaps or contests that also included Test... :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Elyria and 1 other person like this.
  3. Elyria Well-Known Member

free furniture, you say?:)count me in! Amaryll (she is my carpenter:D) And could i also add items into or no?
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'll get you added right now before I topple for the night. Take what you want, add if you feel like it (the first dungeon is at max capacity, but the "overflow" one still has some room.

Also, once you, or anyone else, has access, if you run into other folks on Test who would like access, feel free to add them as trustee on the dungeons as well. :D
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Elyria and 2 others like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I have furnished 4 houses and guildhall Niamis dungeons are awesome :)) it would have taken me ages if I had to make all that furniture myself .
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Elyria and 2 others like this.
  6. Elyria Well-Known Member

Thank you, Niami! It was a lot of fun just wandering around and looking at everything:D. so many cool things! i didn't know what to expect...but it was quite lovely. when i picked up a cute table, there was a candle a-floatin' so i put it on another table...so as not to ruin the look :)
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Hee - the main dungeon gets decorated/redecorated by Kasa over time, and there's never any worry about messing up a design. We WANT folks to feel free to take stuff. The overflow dungeon is far more cluttered, as we drop stuff in available spaces.
    Cyrrena, Schmetterling, Kasa and 4 others like this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Count me in please, name is Emoji.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

You should have access to all 3 dungeons now (Free-For-All, Overflow and Heirloom). Enjoy!
  10. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Thank you )
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Do these dungeons include the latest and greatest actual Yes-You-Can-Trade-This items from Chaos Descending? :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

HALP! Take our stuff, please!!

2000 house items + 1171 blocks in the main dungeon
    1441 house items + 214 blocks in the overflow dungeon.

Please, don't be shy about adopting furniture from there! :D
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, if folks would sign up for the various Swaps and Contests and what-not, that would help a lot! :)

Hmm...do you have stuff from Chaos Descending...? o_O

Uwk
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hmm been a wile I went through there
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I wish I could commit the time to a swap Uwk and I would but I would feel terrible if things came up and I was unable to complete my part.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Foo, you and I can't be the only ones available on Test; back when there were more challenges and such, it didn't matter if there was only one entry for a particular server. That was the advantage of them; the disadvantage was, I think, in the whole competitiveness of the idea, though I think one of my favorites was Niboota's "Frostfell in July -- Gone Wrong!" challenge, 'cause if memory serves, there weren't any prizes involved (it was mainly an excuse to get me to finish a project, imho ;->). :)

Uwk
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Den Mum, would it be possible for Cyrrena to get access to the dungeons on test? I claimed my houses there yesterday and went to take a peek and realized I did not have access.
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Absolutely! I'm logging in to set up access for you now.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you so much!!
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I'll steal a couple of stuff, I want to do another Haunted House this year.