Sharpen thy wits and prepare thyselves! Mythic Passage begins soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

Looks just like the gnome I saw following me to work a month or so ago? Was that you? LOL
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Nah, I don't travel and wouldn't pester anyone.
  3. Tilweani Member

thanks a bunches going back to check again.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can pester us anytime Gero, you are a fellow ROAD TRIPPER in arms!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good luck! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. LDEffectsMe Active Member

Just saying, it's been YEARS since EQ2 got a playable race and it's the only EQ game still capable of adding them... Vah Shir is the only original EQ race that was out at the time that never made it over. (Kerrans were a sad replacement.) It would be wonderful to see Vah Shir return and I would 100% buy an expansion just for that.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Speaking as a Kerra in good long-term standing, I find that highly offensive. >:-/

Granted, we were considered "barbarians" by our hoity-toity relatives way up there, but at least we survived. ;->

Uwk
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I love the Kerra, and would not trade my friends like Uwk for a Vah Shir. I don't think a Kerra is a sad replacement and that is a very mean thing to say.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/nod

Well, I guess we do have several different kinds of Elves, we could stand another type of kitty...and I have played a Vah Shir in the past, in the pen-n-paper game.

But, strangely enough, I think I'd rather see Gnolls as a race too, or maybe even instead. /shrug

Uwk
    who wonders: did we have Orcs as a PC race in the past? :-/
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Might not be a bad thing, though; Vah Shir as a new Good race, Gnolls as a Neutral race, and Orcs as an Evil race. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Unfortunately making new armor sets for gnolls as a player race would add months of extra work into the armor creation tool. Since they don't have existing character proportions everything added to them would have to be custom made.
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

I hope you find those months both enjoyable and rewarding. :rolleyes:

Alternatively (since both thoughts popped in almost simultaneously)

What I hear you saying is that Vah Shir and Orcs are imminently possible. :rolleyes:
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

You are supposed to be abiding not stirring up trouble.
  15. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I pointed out to Ttobey that the game's original orcs can already wear player armor, but he was all, "But those are booooooring."
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Stirring, so what I hear you saying is that Dude wants a spoon mount? That is the second time you have said he is stirring up trouble.
    Breanna, Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I don't know , don't we have already enough races ? I would rather have the energy used on fixing things that need fixing .
    or we simply could make new armor for all the races , how does a Momo ( Hawaiian outfit the missionaries made the natives wear ) sound that should cover up all the problems just fine .
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! :D

Or just base the Gnoll gear on the theory that they're bigger versions of Ratonga (like Humans are bigger than Halflings): digitigrade mammals (even more so than Kerra, apparently) with tails, sticky-up ears (though more pointy than Ratonga ears), etc. ;->

Uwk
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we's Ratongas don't haves your kneeses sticking out the wrong way likes the doggies.
    theys don'ts have sexy legs.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They're not actually knees, they're ankles (or heels...will have to look at their models again). ;->

EDIT: Ah! Looking at one of my Ratonga toons, they're barely digitigrade; their "heels" are their actual "heels" and aren't halfway up the lower leg, true.

Well, so much for that idea... :-/

Uwk