Odyssey spell

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Beyoncia, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

This spell won't work after the last patch. It says "requires citizenship"; I'm pretty sure I am a citizen of Kelethin, I have even changed it to Hallas and back to Kelethin.

Please fix this bug!
    Ragna likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Have you submitted a /bug? That's really the best way to communication to the team when something is wrong.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Ragna like this.
  3. Healious Active Member

I submitted a /bug for this 2 days ago
  4. Healious Active Member

Not fixed in latest patch.
    Cyrrena and Snikkety like this.
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

how else am i supposed to mess with my guild than odyssey'ing the loot mop during loot...
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Chrol Developer

Caith's got this fix coming.

Odysseya!
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*poke him* please?
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

That could be dangerous, I've heard Caith bites :p
    Rosyposy, Breanna, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

nah we took him with us on the virtual reality spring road trip and he made no trouble .
    Cyrrena, Dude and Breanna like this.
  10. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Oh, good. I encountered this as well, and was baffled. I'm glad it's being worked on.
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  11. SteveB Active Member

There is no prove that it is worked on, I reported quite a lot of stuff but if they are just on the backlog stack or really in progress is unknown.
  12. Dude Well-Known Member

Look 5 posts above your post.
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Sykle and 2 others like this.
  13. Sykle I use too many words sometimes.

14. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

It might be even worse then one bugged spell. I just noticed I can't sell status items to City Merchant (I've tried every city), These items simply won't appear on the sell list. Guild Merchant works fine.
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

Are these higher level status items, from PoP and CD zones? If so, that seems to be working as intended. Not sure why it changed, but it changed during PoP. Those items might have a single in city merchant that buys them, but only the GH merchant is guaranteed to buy them.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  16. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Yes, these are the last expansion items.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  17. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

It changed earlier than that - couldn't sell the high-status relics from ToT to anyone by the Patron of Oddities in Thalumbra.
  18. Dude Well-Known Member

Thanks! I wasn't quite sure when it changed, but I knew I encountered it in PoP and CD.