Welcome to Honeywood

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Quiarrah, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Honeywood (the famous little town that is home to VLDL *Viva la Dirt League) is now in NORRATH!
    Please come and give it some likes . . . . if you know their videos. . . I created this just for them and will be sending the video link on to them once it is up. . . (either by Kianne or Febrith. . . whoever gets there first!)
    Hopefully they will like it and maybe even make a video of themselves watching the video!

OH: Massive homes #1 Newly Published (Mara House: Suessu's) Skyfire
    Decorated by Q
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I blush to admit it, but I've never heard of them...should I look them up on YouTube? :oops:

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yes you should!

4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG...that "nice day for fishin'" guy is one of the main reasons my Arasai SK-turned-Paladin detests living in Kelethin for any length of time. The first times he heard the NPCs glowing and crowing and gloating and well-wishing him and thanking the gods for such a miracle etc., etc., etc., he thought it was nice and was properly appreciative. After about the 20th time, he was just trying to ignore it. After about the 87th time, he was screaming back, "YOU SHALL ALL BE DROWNED IN LAKES OF BLOOD!" before dashing off to his "Batcave" and spending time trying to properly decorate the 7-room place. :-/

And I take it, the druid (or whatever; natural-looking dude with the staff) who just froze in place, then poofed away, represented someone going link-dead... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see what they think of it! :D

Uwk
    going over there now...well, once finished with the forums here... ;->
    Quiarrah and Breanna like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Finally able to make my way there! :D

And while I only recognize Epic NPC Man (the garlic farmer? ;->) and the really, really obnoxious fishing guy (and the disgruntled Female Adventurer), I'll take your word that it's the spitting image of -- oh! Drat! Forgot to check out Darkwood; brb... ;->

EDIT: Okay, now I think I've gotten everything. Very cool! :D

Uwk
    Breanna and Quiarrah like this.
  7. kianne Well-Known Member

Here you go Q hope it's OK...
    Had a guest visitor with me baeletha came along for the fun..

Don't have access to the spreadsheet any more so if some one could please add it to that I'd be greatful

Kianne xx
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I have sent it on to Adam (of VLDL) on Discord. . . have not heard back from him yet. But they are in New Zealand so. . . .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So that village they filmed in, is that a living history thing in New Zealand? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

No I think it's just a really nice park like place that they get to use. . . .
    but yes they are in New Zealand.
    The really irritating fishing guy is Rowan and he is apparently really nice in real life. . . I guess they had a lot of questions because in the PLAYTECH ones (it is a real store in New Zealand) he plays a jerk of a manager. . . and at the end of one of them he says he is not an A--H--- in real life. . . .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, you know how it is with folks who play villains; they're usually sweet as pie in RL. :)

Uwk
    Quiarrah and Breanna like this.