Cant make payments

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Taemek, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Taemek Member

Your site is rejecting all payments from both visa debit and credit cards.

I have tried to make multiple payments today to buy the latest xpac's and its telling me that there was an error. When I click the link its telling me that the cards were declined.

Spoke with my Financial Institution and they are saying no issues on the cards and that the issue is with your end.

Can we have this looked at please.
  2. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

I had this issue and it was with my billing address being mistyped. (SW vs Southwest). Your best bet is to verify your information then raise a support ticket.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Loresinger Active Member

I'm having the same issue, but oddly enough with only one of my accounts. The information for both accounts is exactly the same. Same address, same card, same paypal account, etc. One account has no trouble, the other gets the same error each time - be it through the website, trying to buy DBC from card or paypal, in game, out of game doesn't matter. I sent in a petition and they said it was my card, bank says it's fine (and works fine on my other account). A guildie is having the same problem trying to do payments right now. Wish they'd get whatever the issue is sorted out, bit frustrating not being able to give them money you'd think they would want! :p
    Juraiya, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We are aware of reports that some users may be experiencing issues with the Marketplace and are actively investigating. We will update with more information as it becomes available.
  5. Veeratma New Member

Same problem.
    I can't get all access. Did not played about two months, all was alright before.
    "PURCHASE PREVIEW ERROR" - when i try to buy it now.
  6. Zilcon New Member

Still getting this error, tried clearing browser cache, even used both Firefox and Chrome and two different cards. Still nothing but an error message that the payment was unable to be processed.

Edit: Was finally able to make a payment by using Paypal.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The Website prefers IE.
    Breanna and Dude like this.