Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I thought you settled on October 8th, so no changing how the counting goes now. Just like above you said something was happening on October 8th, so you cannot go back and say nothing is happening.

I told my friend Jim to keep an eye on you, that you had something nefarious planned today!!!
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

97 GnT = 70 days.
    Cyrrena, Prox and Breanna like this.
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Today?? So, was it Ttobey that broke the server? :p
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

that's like 1.4 cocktails per day give or take, or 21 per 15 days. I think it's no problem and it certainly doesn't warrant a whole song and dance about alcoholism, mom!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Aw no, gin gibsons! Take a jar of cocktail onions, drain off the brine, and refill with ice cold gin. Cheers.
    Cyrrena, Desetibrat and Breanna like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thats even funnier if you hear in Batou's voice, from the Anime version of Ghost in the Shell.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

69!
    Shut up twelve year old me, shut up 12 year old me.
    Dude, Breanna, Cyrrena and 5 others like this.
  8. Miss_Jackie Active Member

Wait, is something happening? :p:p:p
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  9. Prox Well-Known Member

Let your inner child free!!!
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Howdy Miss Jackie !
    Miss_Jackie, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Azrael's Tear Active Member

This made my day...
    Dude, Rosyposy, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Are you still updating Zam, Miss Jackie?

Ttobey said something is happening on October 8th. We have been counting it down since January.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

Reported :oops: Kidding LOL made me laugh!
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I still am looking at my Halfling girls behind :D that butt is just yummy when she walks and I am a lady .
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Wow!!! Back on December 4th when you showed us those pictures on Discord, I never thought we would be within 90 days of the date!!! And now we are closer to 60 days. I am so excited!!!

*bounces around the Look and Feel room passing out hats with BROOM MOUNTS on them to all the LOOKERS AND FEELERS and the ROAD TRIPPERS*
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

Today, I was updating all the research on my toons when I looked up and thought I saw a broom mount. It was actually the recent event rug, but from far away and the right angle it looked like a person standing on a broom. Anyway. It got me to thinking about the broom mount dilemma. Maybe it would help if, instead of riding on it like a stereotypical Halloween witch, it were ridden more like a surfboard. That way the same animations from riding a flying rug could be used.
    Breanna, Rosyposy, Bludd and 2 others like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Dreamweaver, please call Cyrrena a Lyft. I think she's been drinking again, and this is a Teetotaler thread.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Kittybock like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Don't you start now.
    Breanna, Dude, Bludd and 2 others like this.
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

"The piano has been drinking, but not me." ( Tom Waits. Ye Olde Gravel Voice)
    Cyrrena likes this.