I'm Your New Community Manager!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And now the Summer one. ;->

Which, I have no doubt, you're welcome to join in on; Cyrrena is our Lady Master of Ceremonies/Tour Guide. :)

Uwk
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Which song? "Dreamweaver," or "The Road Goes Ever On and On," which has also been set to music? ;->

Uwk
    Soara2, Geroblue, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of the huge variety of this game; I can solo (which I prefer), or molo (solo with a mercenary, which I haven't yet; mainly just unlocked the feature so I could torture Qho and Raffik, who are probably BFFs, and whom most folks here would probably love to torture), or group with my guildies, or craft stuff, or decorate, or whatever. There may be newer, brighter, shinier games out there, but I for one would hate to have my options limited, and so stay here rather than go elsewhere where I may not have the same kind of "wiggle room." :)

Hope you enjoy your stay with us, dw, and may it be a long one! :D

Uwk
    Soara2, Pixistik, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not just you, pal; I'm sure that grenade had all our names on it! =8-0

Uwk
    Soara2, Pixistik, Naramsin and 2 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ow... X-P

Uwk
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I know it's not my best work but I thought it was pretty punderful.... >.>
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Belated welcome:) If you're a decorator, shout me if you want any videos of your houses:)
    Soara2, Breanna, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  8. Azrael's Tear Active Member

Womp, womp, womp... o_O
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Just like hunting womp rats back in Beggar's Canyon back home! They're not much bigger than two meters."

Uwk
    Soara2, Geroblue, Naramsin and 3 others like this.
  10. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Welcome! Haven't been around much doing a lot of packing for a move.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Of course Mr Dreamweaver can join us on the SUMMER ROAD TRIP. I am sure he is much better behaved than Ttobey, although Ttobey has been much better behaved on this ROAD TRIP with my Bestest Friend Jim the Yard Dawg watching him. Its just when we have to switch out watchers that he gets away with his shenanigans!!!! Maybe I am going to have to put two watchers on him and stagger them by about an hour so that when they have to switch out he doesn't have a second unwatched to do his nefarious deeds.

~Cyr
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  12. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

13. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Welcome Dreamweaver
    Mint Ice cream is awesome, not as good as Butter/pecan but great nonetheless.

While you are talking with Ttobey about trying to off various members of our community, could you please find out how he is coming with the broom mount? We have been waiting so long for it.

As you are now the liaison between the powers that be and the community I have a simple request to ask of you. Could you please find out when/if they are ever going to put battlegrounds back in? Not all, but many of us have been waiting for a long time for it...I have almost given up that I will ever get an answer that isn't in the form of some kind of cryptic riddle or another ban for what I can tell is no reason..heck I couldn't even get an answer for the last one as to what I did to deserve it...yes there have been a few times I probably did deserve it...but not the last time, as I recall one of the devs post were removed as well..but thats a subject for another time.

Again, Welcome to teh community.;)
    Soara2, dreamweaver, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Pixi is great Mr Dreamweaver. She goes on our ROAD TRIPS with us as well and had to miss part of the SPRING ROAD TRIP 2019. But at least part that she missed was when Ttobey was throwing people out the windows of our Virtual Touring Buses and the part where he had a hot air balloon drop a tremendously huge anvil on our Virtual Touring Buses, both times he thought he killed us all but we were not in the buses when the anvil struck, we were out doing something. And the people thrown out the windows all had their flying mounts or wings equipped so they were safe.
  15. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Well that all seems very traumatic.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Aye, it was a great white whale...uhm. bureau and some other furniture.
  17. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Traumatic is what happens when they catch you bow hunting/fishing in Sea World, Ttobey is predictable..its why we are all still alive, kinda like that coyote and roadrunner type predictable.
    Bishia, Cyrrena, Geroblue and 4 others like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Uhhhm, I am so the Road Runner here.
    Bishia, Cyrrena, Geroblue and 4 others like this.
  19. Finora Well-Known Member

/waves
    Welcome Dreamweaver =)
  20. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

LOL...my point exactly!