Channeled Resurrection

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Heccie Thump, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Heccie Thump Member

I am recently back to the game and used Channeled Resurrection in a raid the other night and things don't seem to be right. Back in the day I would gather all the bodies and then cast Channeled Resurrection to revive the lot. This time, however, it only seemed to revive 6 people. The tooltip/description says AE within 8m of caster but does not mention a limit to the number pf people rezzed.
    Yes, all the bodies were within 8m of me, and it happened twice over the duration of the raid - once out of combat and once in-combat (the whole raid was stacked so they were all in one pile).
    Is this a new 'feature' of the spell, or is it bugged? Did it get changed over the last two years to only rez a maximum of 6 people, and the tooltip and description never got updated?
  2. Crock Member

Probably one of the countless not documented ninja-changes to the game mechanics, where players weren't considered necessary to be notified about. It's just too much work to re-write an abilitiy description to match the actual rules :p
  3. Heccie Thump Member

I have been trying to confirm this is still the case and it is definitely only rezzing 6 people at a time, seemingly at random across the raid. I submitted a /bug report but have not heard anything back (not sure if I would get a response to /bug). Any chance someone with influence can comment on this?
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Is it rezzing only the people in a single group, or people from different groups?
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Heccie Thump Member

it seems to rez people at random across the whole raid, but only up to a maximum of 6 people and seems to operate the same both in and out of combat.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

:(