Raid Completion last night was not credited or rewarded

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Bhayar, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

At the conclusion last night of three hours of running both Vegarlson, The Upheaval and Eryslai: Empyrean Steppes: Mythic experienced an odd situation. No kill for any of the T2/T3 mobs was credited or rewarded for me personally, although several guildies all got the usual gems, item, and black adorn. I had picked up the raid requests like I normally do on Thursday in preparation; I double checked and they still said I they had 11 days left. When I mentioned it last nite at the end of raid one of the other raiders mentioned, he too, had not gotten credit.

I filed a petition last nite and was told that those zones "did not have any T2/T3 mobs in them" which was why I didn't receive any credit. In my response back, I said that EQ2 Raid progression might find that interesting, since it clearly lists both T2 and T3 mobs which were ones we took down. It shows up in ACT history and also in our guild events. The response was that, "if you feel like this was bugged, you should file a bug report." As I responded, clearly the evidence suggests it is in fact bugged. During the discussion last night and this morning, none of us can figure out why the randomness of this just showed up.

I deleted the old quest and picked up new ones which still indicated 11 days left. I did get credit for Saturday's raid completion for T1, but something went amok on Sunday. I'm going to recheck and see if others experienced this issue as well, but there is nothing that I can point to that can explain why this is happening to me. Outside of missing getting my missing black adorn, the status, and gems it's three hours down the hole. I'm posting this in the hope Gninja sees it and also as a possible warning to others that they might see it as well. No idea what's happening here for these two zones and hoping it's not going to surface elsewhere. Guess we'll find that out on Tuesday.
  2. Gninja Developer

You had the mission and killed all t2 and t3 bosses in Vegarlson: Upheaval [Raid] and Eryslai: Empyrean Steppes [Mythic Raid] and got no updates on the mission? Send me a PM with character name and date it happened/approx time. I can look into it.
    Xevran, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

In the interest of providing additional details to the public, Gninja and I corresponded back and forth on this. I sent him a post several days ago that we had another raider experience this same issue with having PoM T2/T3 raids and current CD quest for raid mobs and he experienced the same problem I initially reported here. I let Gninja know about it.

The only reason I mention it here is if you're involved in doing "buff raids," be careful about having both sets of raid quests active. It doesn't seem to impact everyone and there's no reason we can figure out why anyone would be impacted, but for some reason, it's hit two of us doing this recently for undetermined reasons. Frankly, I don't know if it will ever be figured out, but that's up to Gninja and group. My only reason for posting here is urging caution in having two active sets of raid quests open at the same time from different xpansions.
    Xianthia likes this.