Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oooooh! The original land of Fire and Ice! :D

And yeah; I'd also love to visit a place where, when there's an "eruption," one can just say something like, "Lava's comin', Pa," and get a reply like, "Well, Ma, move out th' way, let 'er slide on past." ;->

Granitic volcanoes scare me a lot more. :eek:

Uwk
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

There is a broken "a pyre elemental" in SS at -1581, -228, 60 on Thurgadin since at least yesterday (didn't check earlier). He never turns aggro.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I noticed some unclaimed Sky fire chests near the Portal, around 'the black wolf' trees, that hadn't been looted.

Clicked on them and they said available in x minutes and seconds. Instead of becoming available, they vanished. This was on Skyfire. Character is f2p.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Three elementals in Darklight Wood won't agro. One by the volcano, down the river, from the special event characters. And the other two are across the road from the special event characters. Apologies for not getting the /loc

Oh, the ones that agro my character can go through them, but the ones that wont agro act like solids to my characters.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's odd; you'd think the ones that aggro would have collision detection, by the very definition.

But yeah, I've noticed non-aggro fire elementals there, too, and disappearing chests, rather than finally available ones, have been an issue for everyone, not just for F2P folks. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh good. I was hoping it wasn't another thing f2p cannot do.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There are at least 3 fire elementals in Antonica on AB that will not aggro since Saturday, 06 July 2019.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

The SS "a pyre elemental" is still broken on Thurgadin and I found another in BB (same type of mob). I forgot to write the loc down but it's the first one along the cliff coming from the griffin station.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There were non-aggro ones in Darklight Woods and Sinking Sands tonight, the last night of it. :-/

Every other place I've tried (I didn't have any of 'em ignoring me in Butcherblock ;->), they worked, but it's really weirdly specific where they don't. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.