[DEV] Channeler's intercepts have ninja nerfed or broken?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by kojika, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Character Member

The biggest issue I see here, is that the Channeler class is supposed to be a 'premium' class, everyone had to pay for it in some manner, either through cash or save up the dbc to purchase it through the marketplace. Because of this, the Channeler and Beastlord classes should have zero issues longterm. If they do have issues/bugs and if these are not being fixed and/or addressed then they should force un-attune every piece of gear on every Channeler in game, allow a week to offload all the equipment and refund all the dbc spent on each toon. As a Channeler main, I'm less than pleased that I can STILL not use my 2018 ethereal rune and that my class defining mechanic is jacked. Sometimes, the only way to get a company like dbg to listen is to hit them in the wallet.
  2. Yado Active Member

I have all but been cut from CD raids due to this bug. I have spent a lot of time and resources on this toon only to be told that I should to switch in-order to continue to raid. Given you have to spend quite a bit of Plat etc on your toon just to get it up to snuff to do pretty much everything in CD switching is not a easy thing to do unless you have tons of resources to do so. Being asked to is kinda a slap in the face.
  3. Lemilla Active Member

That's a bit of an overreaction.

Sure, you should not use the 2018 ethereal rune. The one from 2017 works fine though.

And intercepts do not work. However, some other feature is making Channeler percentage based reactive heals do a lot more than they used to. I send in a /feedback about that 3 years ago, which was ignored. You're passively healing a larger part of all incoming damage now than you were when the class was new, even though intercepts are now useless.

I hate that there is a bug this large with the prime healing mechanic of the healer class I enjoyed playing. That combined with the other annoyances on the live server made me not play much anymore. But to deny the class from playing anywhere is ridiculous.
    Yado likes this.
  4. Character Member

I have recently found that our passive group healing from Overloaded Interception is bugged. It should be recast after zoning to reset it. The numbers I was seeing were half of what they were when I started recasting after zone-in.