Six Flags over Norrath

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Vasciagio, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

The construction is well on it's way and wanted to share some screenshots that Ceyarrecks took for me. Qeynos and New Halas are done minus a bit more details. Daemora, Vasciagio and Ceyarrecks would love to hear from everyone on Team DVC's You tube channel. I am up to Episode 16 of the build process videos so check them out HERE.

Please leave in the comments of the videos which portion of the park we should create next -- Freeport, kelethin or Gorowyn.

And now for the eye candy:
    [IMG]

Check out the park map so you don't get lost.

[IMG]

Take a ride on the Lion's Mane Carousel.

[IMG]

Enjoy tight rope walking, lion taming and some adorable animals doing tricks at the 3 ring circus.

[IMG]

On a hot day why not splash down on the the Qeynos Aqueducts Log Flume.

[IMG]

Brave enough to explore the Dwarven Mining Company mine train?

[IMG]

Don't even think about keeping a gem as a reward though!!!

[IMG]

Far atop a mountain I hear of a legendary tale of a Yeti that has an odd thirst for Dwarven Ale. Can you locate him, steal the ale back and of course not drink any of it along the journey home?

[IMG]

Those gnomes in Qeynos got bored again and thought they could create a better Temple of Life Gravitron.

More work to do but catch up on the videos and keep an eye out for the next addition to the park.. Don't forget to leave your city of choice that will be built in next in the comments of the videos on Team DVC You Tube Channel.

Have Fun,
    Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Guys you are out-doing yourselves:)
  3. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

{{{ HUGS}}}

Thanks.... It has been so fun to build with a wee bit of frustration here and there. You've checked out the videos, Feb?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

I've seen some of the episodes but not all yet - it's a fascinating process - I had to turn you right up btw darling!
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

His first videos were kind of quiet, but he's since fixed that. Any videos he makes going forward should be fine on the sound quality. :)
  6. Jaden Well-Known Member

Whoaaaaah! This is outstanding -- *clears throat: "Whistles and looks around hoping one of EQ II's Whales decides to invest in some acreage and construction..." -- they could pay you two some irl residuals and the theme could be widened to include several satellite sections of the park, ie a Steampunk area, a section for Renaissance/Middle Ages awesomeness, and lots and lots of crafts and food vendors. Set up several hotel properties and a great campground nearby and then make it a chain. Come-on Investors -- contact these guys and close on some property already!! (**Thanks for sharing these -- just totally love it)!!!
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Can't comment on the YouTube stuff (not a member, never will be since Google bought them up; happy with my email, thanks, and don't even wanna get involved with gmail), but so far, this looks totally amazing! How about Kelethin Bungee Jumping off the platforms? ;)

Uwk
    who remembers fatal lag spikes... :-/
    Merriel, Jaden and Breanna like this.
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

Uwkete, you don't need to be a member to watch the videos, and I hear you about membership. I do have membership, but I wayyyy limit my use of YouTube, and I RARELY EVER post anything on Facebook. I am simply not a fan of social media, period. My use of Facebook is solely because my family insisted I sign up as that is how we keep in touch with each other. My YouTube membership is simply because I use gmail for my email needs, else I wouldn't even have that.

I love what Vas is doing as he wants to help others who don't know how to use the layout editor to try and make it easier for them to understand. Cey and I want the same thing, but you won't catch me actually posting videos or doing tutorials. I'm not a very good teacher anyways, hehe. I always forget to give the important little details that will make things work properly. I don't mind giving Vas my input or suggestions, but I'll leave it to him to do the explaining. After all, he is the one who taught me how to use the editor. :D
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, don't get me wrong; both Da Hubster and I frequently use YouTube on an almost daily basis. It's just that I'll make any comments on stuff here, not there. ;)

Uwk
    Jaden, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It has been requested that I add Six Flags Over Norrath as a stop on the SUMMER ROAD TRIP which begins on 20 July 2019 in the Test Forums.
  11. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

the twentieth?!
    crap! going to have to do some major crafting to build the Ticket Booths and ... port-a-potties :p
    Jaden, Merriel, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

A stop, love, not the first one; first one's gonna be at the Cape. ;)

Uwk
    Jaden, Merriel, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.