City Tokens

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Maverix, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Maverix New Member

Ever since the Frost event, I've not been able to sell my Qey City Tokens for status. I can't seem to find anything about anyone else having an issue, and with the new event causing double tokens.. is there something I am missing. I've tried different vendors and no luck.. My friend is also having the same issue, so it's not just me.. is it a know bug, or are they not sell-able for a reason?

Regards
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

They didn't post the change.
    Most things that sold for status don't sell for status any more. Many items that were saleable became No-Value, No-Salvage, No-Transmute (aka Destroy only).
    None of these changes ever appeared in patch notes. Reasons were not give. A very small subset of the 'destroy items' were changed to be saleable/salvageable/transmuteable again. But only a small subset.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  3. Maverix New Member

Ahh.. thank you LOL. So i'm getting 3 times as many worthless coins.. good to know :)
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

If you are on test server, I need black marble walls - 17 narrow, 13 tall, and floor tiles x 108, 4 black marble poles, 6 freeport round counters, 4 freeport tall lanterns. If you are on Skyfire, I need red marble walls and tiles, let's just guess 100 each. KK, so make some cash off those city tokens on the broker (for the love of all that is good people put stuff on test broker roflmao)

I could also use 50 blue misty tiles on test server (from moonlight enchantments)
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Soara2 Well-Known Member

nm about Skyfire, didn't realize I was sitting on that many tokens and that city fest was running. Just bought all the red marble
  6. Kaitheel Developer

I just confirmed that this was indeed a bug. The City Tokens were not intended to be swept up in the changes. I am not sure when the correction will hit the live servers, but it is coming. Thank you for reporting it!

~ Kaitheel
    Xianthia, Rosyposy, Xevran and 5 others like this.
  7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

NM about test either. Just got it done