Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Schmet really needs a Kangaroo Mount with a pouch so she and her new Chipmunk can ride in the pouch like joeys!!!

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

We are all still in Orlando doing our final days of the SPRING ROAD TRIP with our Park Hopper Passes for the Disney Parks. Personally, I love Epcot the most followed by Disney World. I am going back to Epcot today!! Anybody want to come with me?? I have scheduled a cocktail hour for us at 6 pm and dinner at 7 pm, we are calling this one a Celebration of Steak, Cheese, and Bread!!! I have told the chefs and the bakers to go all out for this one!!!! I did like the Disney Wild Animal Safari and I still think the little Chipmunk friend that Schmet has now is adorable. Has anybody else seen them asleep together, they are so cute!!

Tomorrow I am going back to Disney World, I am going at 7 am if anybody would like to join me, Breakfast with Mickey and Friends!!!! We have a group option on our passes. I also want to see their animatronic display of the Presidents like they have at Disneyland and Pirates of the Caribbean, I love that!!!

*puts on her Tweedle Dee propeller beanie and shouts out for anybody wishing to go to Epcot, casts the group speed buff and waits patiently*

Oh and you are most certainly correct Uwkete, we should be at Kennedy Space Center on Saturday, 20 July 2019, for the start of the SUMMER ROAD TRIP and welcome aboard Ttobey, I am so glad you are excited about it!!!

AND

105 for Ttobey since he does not work on Saturday
    Rosyposy, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'll have breakfast with Mickey and Friends too. I love love love Bacon!!!!! And Bob Evans sausage in the red pack to you think they'll have it?
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  4. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Mmmmmm.....eggs benedict on fresh toasted ciabatta, with crispy bacon, fresh spinach leaves and lashings of hollandaise sauce.....
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

O if I didn't just eat dinner I would be so hungry right now LOL
    Cyrrena, Rhodris and Soara2 like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

goodness I's had's mores food on this trip than all my's life in EQ2
    Especially because as provisioner I's always forget to makes food for myself
    So if I's did not have's so much exercise on this trip with all this yummy foods I's would pop like's a piñata.
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They probably will. I think they probably have every food you can imagine.
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Hmmm, interesting Schmet. Maybe a Pinata mount. Periodically, like once a day or something, you could beat it up and get a bundle of harvests from it?

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!

Good Afternoon ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

Our day at Epcot yesterday was legendary!!! It is not often you see a Wood Elf, a Kerra, a Teir Dal, a Ratonga, a Gnome, and a few others walking together wearing Tweedle Dee propeller beanies!!! I just cannot get enough of Epcot, so I know where I will be tomorrow, if anybody wants to plan for that, I might get a new hat for the occasion, I am not the girly type, maybe a pirate hat, ARGH!!!!! Who knows, maybe a full pirate outfit, maybe we could all dress like pirates, I am sure we could get the full Captain Jack Sparrow costume, or some of the others, maybe even Captain Hook?

Today I am going to compare and contrast the Disney World version of Pirates of the Caribbean, Its a Small World, Bear Country Jamboree, Space Mountain and all the others with the Disneyland versions, since this is the first time I have even been in Florida, let alone Disney World, yet I have been to Disneyland many times, I know what I like, I would not be to shy to send the folks at Disney a letter telling them what they need to improve in Florida!!!! I have already noticed glaring differences in the animatronic presentation of the Presidents from the version in Disneyland. Some of the animatronic models have been changed and not for the better, they look less like the Presidents then the ones in Disneyland and they have added a couple of Presidents that did not do anything notable enough to be on the same stage speaking with the ones that are in that presentation. Lots of work to do today, lots of work!!!!

I have scheduled our cocktail hour at 6 pm as usual and dinner at 7 pm as usual, tonight our special will be after dinner, we will be having a Celebration of Dessert along with a Foam Party until 10 pm!!!!! Remember our Park Hopper Passes allow you to visit any of the Disney Parks, they are listed in your guests materials packet. All the parks are open from 6 am until midnight. Our passes are good through Tuesday, 25 June 2019.

Wednesday, 26 June 2019, we are porting to our final, super secret only Cyr knows about, destination on the SPRING ROAD TRIP. The SUMMER ROAD TRIP will be leaving the DBG Studios in San Diego, CA on 20 July 2019 at 7 am PDT and porting to the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. Ports will be provided from your homes to DBG Studios!!!!

Lets have a great rest of the Sunday ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!! *recasts the Group Speed Buff and heads off to Pirates of the Caribbean*

You are one lucky Kerra Uwkete, I would love to see that. I have masters degrees in Physics, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Geology.... they all stemmed from my love of the stars and the moon ….

AND

104 for Ttobey since he does not work on Sunday!!!
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Maybe not.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Shot down again!!! I cannot believe you don't like the idea of a Pinata mount that once a day you can beat with a stick and get a bundle of harvests from!!! Its very unique. We will just continue to campaign for the BROOM MOUNT and the Kangaroo Mount with a pouch.

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

I am with you Uwkete, I wish they would leave Disneyland alone, just keep refreshing and refurbishing but leave it classic, put the new stuff in Florida. Better yet, maybe build an entirely new park somewhere in between. Not everybody is rolling in dough and can take the family to one of the coasts for a vacation, maybe as Pixi said in another thread, Kansas, perhaps Disney and Universal should look at building parks in the "heartland"? I know for myself, I prefer the first 3 Star Wars movies which are 4, 5, and 6 in the 9 pack.

Back to Epcot, I have my Pirate Ensemble on and a Parrot on my shoulder (got the Parrot from an LoN loot card *giggles*), who is with me, ARGH me matey's we be takin' over Epcot!!! I could live in this place, I really never want to leave. I could keep one of the top of the line gaming laptops from the buses and just move into a cozy little out of the way nook here!!!

I have scheduled cocktail hour at 6 pm, this is a blowout cocktail hour, I have hired World Class Mixologists, and its actually 90 minutes, dinner is scheduled for 7:30 pm. If you have any special requests, the chefs and the bakers have asked that you get them in by 3 pm.

Our Park Hopper Passes are good through tomorrow, so you can continue to visit any of the Disney Parks lists in your guest materials through tomorrow night at midnight when all of the parks close. Then Wednesday morning we port to our Super Secret Final Stop that only I know on our SPRING ROAD TRIP. Tomorrow night, I will be extending invitations and giving porting information to all of your loved ones, but they will not know the destination, just where they can get a port to the destination if they wish to join you.

Remember, the SUMMER ROAD TRIP begins on Saturday, 20 July 2019, portals will be available from your homes to the DBG Studios in San Diego, California at 6 am and we will port from there at 7 am to Kennedy Space Center in Florida!!!

*casts the group Speed Buff and begins her Pirate Swagger carrying a bottle of Rum* ARGH!!! Lets take over Epcot!!!!
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

If you want to see rides, etc. that used to be at Disney Land in California:

https://www.yesterland.com/

I like shrimp fried rice, with brown rice, celery, carrots, bell pepper, and onion. Used to make it myself.

With some 12 count shrimp. ( Shrimp has lots of marketing terms; however, the way to not get those tiny shrimp sold to tourists is to request 12 shrimp per pound. They aren't prawns.)
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o yes some of those smaller old rides are more fun than those new ones forgot about the peter pan ride it's awesome
    and the teacup should never be removed.
    The Tahitian Tahitian terrace is a must see. and others are a lot of fun too.
    The good news is that they built a new mega parking garage and used all that space from the old parking lot to built a new park.

Or if they really want to take down old rides they should create that said park in the central US and dedicate a part for the nostalgia park and put all the old rides there .
  14. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I remember dancing with the Indians (now Native Americans) at Disneyland, and going down the river in a boat - steamboat? paddle boat? It's been a long time.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Did you know that Columbus never thought he landed in India ?
    He thought he ended up in Indonesia, that would explain why he was not surprised to find all those islands.
    He did find out later in life when he finally came to the main land that this was a new place not Asia.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yup, he thought he was in what we now call the East Indies.

And Carribean... well, the tribes he was first talking to tried to warn him that the island he had talked about going to next had cannibals on it. Thats where Caribes came from.

Some of my relatives/ancestors are from the Southwest U.S. Native peoples.
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Cannibals!!!! Hannibal the Cannibal, one of my favorite movies.....

They did have that ride Rosy where you got on a boat with a guy dressed in safari gear and you were going down like the Amazon river and there were snakes hanging from low branches and large predatory cats and stuff on the banks. That was a good ride. So was the submarine, where it was like you were going under the sea. They did have a large paddlewheel boat like you were on the Mississippi River as well.

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

Here it is, our last day at the Disney Parks!!! Not sure what to do today, spend a couple more hours at Disney World then head back to Epcot? Choices, they are not my best friend, but we do have our warps in place so I guess that would be the best option!!!! I found this shop at Disney World to take Schmet to, but I haven't seen her since our propeller beanie outing to Epcot. If anybody sees her, nab her, I think she will really like it!!!

I got us all new outfits in case we went to Epcot again today, well I knew we would, seems we all prefer Epcot!!!! I don't think anybody will recognize us at all. *passes out Lederhosen, Dirndl, and Tyrolean Hats* These outfits would work for Disney World as well!! I got everybody these wonderful carry-all bags to, so in case you don't want to wear your wonderful new outfits all day, you can put them in the carry all, they all have your names imprinted on them and they have a button to press, so when you are done wearing your new outfit, press the button and *poof* a Cabana boy will be at your side to take your bag back to the bus for you, you can also put small purchases in the bag if you choose to wear your outfit all day or with your outfit and return them to the buses. *passes out the carry-all bags* If you want your bag returned to you, just tell the Cabana Boys to drop your items in your bus area and return the bag to you!! I found a neat little shop at Epcot a few days ago that was able to whip those bags up for us, they even say SPRING ROAD TRIP 2019 on them.

I have scheduled a full blow-out cocktail hour and dinner tonight beginning at 6 pm. We have the World Class Mixologists again. And everybody, Chefs, Bakers, Bartenders, Cabana Boys, and Mixologists have been told to pull out all the stops and make every single dish and drink that everybody has requested over the course of the ROAD TRIP since day 1. And Schmet, a special surprise for you, I have hired a World Class Austrian Chef and a World Class Austrian Baker to make some of your favorite dishes as a way to say thank you for inviting all of us to your home. And since I know we all love chocolate, I have also hired a World Class Chocolatier!!!! Oh this may be the best dinner we have ever had tonight!!!!

Our Park Hopper Passes are good through midnight tonight when all the Disney Parks close, you may visit as many of them as you like. Tomorrow morning, since we are porting, I will say lets sleep in. At 9 am, we will be porting to the Final Super Secret only Cyrrena knows destination on the SPRING ROAD TRIP. I contacted all of your family and friends and gave them information on contacts for a port to the destination so they may join you, if they wish. I assure you, everybody will be Gobsmacked!!!!

Now lets get going and have a great last day on the SPRING ROAD TRIP 2019 *casts the group speed buff*
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

( Tom Waits walks by playing a small accordian, about this small... )
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yikes lederhosen ( this look like they are made from cat skin) ( looks around for her 2 Kerra friends )
    ahhh ther is Uwkette wearing a pair of leather shorts :D
    I am going to" Boston Lobster Feast " for some all you can eat seafood including real whole lobster, for lunch so I don't miss the cocktail.
    Grabs a Schmetterling sized Dirndle of a hanger and puts it on o yes perfect :cool:.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.