SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we would's be perfect for that place would's not even need to dress up, we's come from such a world.
    our dragons are's bigger's or do's they even have's dragons ?

no, no, kid that tail is mine, don't pull on that or I's smack you's with this real weapon
    Soara2, Breanna, Geroblue and 3 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True! But I think they'd freak out when we start casting spells... ;->

Uwk
    who really, really doesn't want them trying to pull the head off his "costume"... :-/
    Soara2, Breanna, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

This place is fantastic!!!! Great Idea Schmet, we will engage the time warps after our Universal Studios Tour, so that we have a lot of time inside our ROAD TRIP while time outside is passing at a normal pace. I already visited the shop that sells the minature working replicas once, and I may need to hire a Gnomish Army to figure out how to install some of these things in my houses so they will work. I bought one of those floor keyboards that light up in different colors and you jump on the keys to play music!!! What kind of power source am I going to use for that in Norrath? I don't know that I can ever get enough of this place, and they sell fudge and cotton candy here too!!!! I am making a list for the SUMMER ROAD TRIP and added Evermore to it Rosy, that place looks perfect for us!! Oh what shall we do today, I was thinking of taking a trip over to Adventure Islands and with the time warps engaged I would still have time to spend at Epcot. Hmmmm…. ACK!!!! They are loading our tour now for Universal Studios, it leaves in about 7 minutes, then we will engage the time warps. GAHHHH!!! *Calls the Universal Agent and adds another 24 hours to the ROAD TRIPS passes just in case* Ok so we will go on our Universal Studios Tour, engage our time warps, see the Harry Potter stuff, and go from there, sounds like a plan!!!!

Lets get moving ROAD TRIPPERS so the tour doesn't leave with out us!!!!
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

runs to book store and buys a big fat recipe book on fudge making and have them send it to Cyrrena.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh! We could use the ACME* delivery service: "When it absolutely, positively, needs to be there within 3 seconds or less! :D"

Uwk
    *from the ancient Warner Bros. cartoons (hopefully NOT the same company that actually makes items, that coyotes wind up paying for with -- whatever currency they have available? maybe ACME just lets them have it for "free" 'cause they're actually Beta testers... ;->)
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o no I am not hiring them they want hunter coins.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There is actually a game out now on mobile called Looney Toons World of Mayhem, great game all your original Looney Toons characters, doesn't require more than 15-20 minutes of your time and you don't have to play every day. Has events every day, just something fun to occupy your time if you cannot log in to EQ2, like if at the doctor's office, waiting on your car to be fixed, or any other reason. Its on iOS and Android/Google Play.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Good Afternoon ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

I am loving all this Universal stuff, but alas this is our last day here!! But with our time warps engaged time will pass normally inside but it can seem like a couple weeks or more outside even though it will only be a few hours. I am definitely taking the boat to the Islands of Adventure, anybody want to join me? After that, I am definitely going back to Epcot, I cannot get enough of that place. I don't think I have seen everything there is to see there. I want to see more of Universal Studios too.

Tomorrow, we will be visiting Disney's Animal Kingdom in the morning, then going to the World's Largest McDonald's for Lunch about 1:30 pm, then to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.

Friday, we will be visiting Disney's Hollywood Studios here in Orlando and then Disney World!!!

We have Park Hopper Passes for Disney, so you can visit any of the Disney parks as often as you like between Thursday through next Tuesday. Next Wednesday morning we will be porting to our final super, secret, only I know about, stop on our SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!! I hope everybody is as excited as I am!!!! We will be engaging the time warps continually for the entirety of our road trip.

Now lets continue to enjoy the rest of our Universal Adventure. *casts the group speed buff and dashes off to find the boat dock again*
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The Epcot gift shop, do they have a Web presence? :D

Uwk
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ice skating in the sky,
    using clouds to change course,
    I'm not riding a horse !
    (why is everyone looking at me ? )
    "Oh look everyone ! Penguins over there !"
    (Hides behind a cloud and takes off the skates, )
    ( floats to the ground using his Fabulous Invisible Umbrellla ! )

Hmmm. Great chocolate on ice cream at the concession stands.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Hated to leave Universal, but now we are at Disney and our Park Hopper Passes still allow us to go to Epcot some more!!! YAY for Epcot!!!!!!!!! This Disney Animal Safari is fantastic, I had to stifle a giggle when that ostrich poked its head in the bus and was pecking at Ttobey and Pijotre. A bird as big as Pijotre pecking at him for some food. *stifles another wave of giggles* I loved watching that giraffe stick its head in the window and give Breanna lots of giraffe kisses, I don't think she will ever be the same though. Its a good thing these safari guides did not notice Pixi's crossbows or she would have been hogtied in a building somewhere. In about 90 minutes, we will be visiting the Worlds Largest McDonald's, Schmet has been dying to see this and now its almost time!!! Then we are off to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. We all know there will not be any Othmir dancing on the beaches or shells to open in the water, but it should be a fun afternoon and a way to cool off since its quite a bit warmer here than we have had for most of the ROAD TRIP.

I have set up a cocktail hour for us tonight at 6 pm at the Resort followed by dinner at 7 pm. Then we have the rest of the night to relax, enjoy the Resort amenities, go to bed early, just chatter amongst ourselves, visit any of the Disney Parks, whatever we wish to do.

Tomorrow morning, Disney Hollywood Studios here in Orlando and then Disney World in the afternoon. Our Park Hopper passes are good through Tuesday. Wednesday morning we will be porting to our final super secret, only I know about, final stop on our SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!

I am sooooooooooooo excited!!!!
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Hey guess what? Today is Summer! Thus Endeth this Madness!
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I am not mad, merely Excentric !
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

what calendar are you on ttobey ? Summer begins tomorrow and lol soon our summer trip will begin .
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm on The tOBEYian Calendar.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Of course, my siblings tell me I don't have enough money to be excentric. I still say I am excentric. Really.

Boring in person though.
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Midsummer Day, the Summer Solstice, varies by year, depending on how the wobble of the Earth is doing. It can vary anywhere from the 21st of June to the 23rd, based on the solar-based Gregorian calendar that the grand majority of the Western world follows. ;->

Uwk
    who firmly believes the planet doesn't really give a darn about sentients' calendar systems... ;->
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

A precession wobble here,
    a Summer dance there,
    it all adds up.

I've contemplated the Universe,
    it doesn't mind.
    Soara2, Breanna, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

How did you all like Disney's Animal Kingdom and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon? And what about that McDonalds? Schmet was right about that!!! They had everything under the sun to eat in there, I never knew most of that stuff could be fast food. Don't worry Ttobey, the end of the SPRING ROAD TRIP is in sight but so is the beginning of the SUMMER ROAD TRIP!!!!

Today, we have Disney's Hollywood Studios here in Orlando, our tour starts in approximately 30 minutes. Then after lunch, around 2 pm we have Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, I caught this one while looking over the materials they gave us!!!! I have scheduled cocktail hour for 7 pm and dinner for 8 pm. Then relaxing for the rest of the night.

Tomorrow Disney World!!! Remember, we have Park Hopper Passes, so you can visit any of the Disney Parks that we have been to as many times as you wish through Tuesday. Wednesday morning, we port to our final, super secret, only I know where, destination!!!!!

YAY for the SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!! And now looking forward to the SUMMER ROAD TRIP (thinking we can begin on Monday, 22 July 2019 at Kennedy Space Center)?