What Class Is Easiest?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Suneyes, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Suneyes New Member

To Solo With A Merc?I want to be a ranger but is a ranger hard or easy to solo with a merc?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

Every class can be soloed easily with a merc. You should be just fine playing a Ranger.
    Xillean, Dude, Finora and 3 others like this.
  3. Avithax Well-Known Member

This is true, but on a Shadowknight you just have to let your cat walk on the keyboard and win.
    Xillean, Dude, Dilon and 1 other person like this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I would be embarrassed to use a merc with my sks though. Ranger should be okay. I'm not fighting anything hard though
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

Soloing with or without mercs is pretty much my play style these days, and a ranger will be absolutely fine to solo on from what I've seen.
    Breanna, Soara2 and Dude like this.
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

TBH, play a class that resonates with who you see yourself as a player. This is a toon you will be living with for some time, so make your gaming choices wisely, young Jedi. If you base it on who's easier with a merc, you'll be chasing classes. Start with what's important--it ain't the merc, Grasshopper.
    Soara2, Leeroy, Sonepper and 3 others like this.
  7. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

I use a merc with my SK all the time when I'm harvesting. Him and my squire beat up mobs that try to bug me while I'm out collecting fruits and vegetables.
    Rhodris, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

That's a good reason. I am usually just pl someone or killing trash
    Breanna likes this.