Malice Gemstones are now No-Value?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Vlkodlak, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

What was the point of changing the old content items to no value? These have been used since the content came out as a small source of status and now they are worthless. :eek:
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Yeah,... I wonder if all the "worthless" tags on pre-CD gear is the DEVs being, somehow, prophetic regarding the game as a whole,...
    /shrug
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

They're going through and making an inordinate amount of items 'destroy only'.
    They haven't said why... nor do they even tell us when they do it.
    *ironic*
    We get an exhaustive list of items that get tiny stat changes, but when items suddenly become destroy only it's radio silence...
    Hiza, Breanna and Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr like this.
  4. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Just another slap in the face, I'd say. Whomever is making these types of decisions really needs to reevaluate their impact on the morale of the players. Yet again, alienating the last of the players who are actually playing the game. Just think - someone actually sat down and sorted through the database of in-game items that rewarded status - and changed them to no-value. Really. Of *all* the things to work on, they chose that.
    Hiza, Breanna and Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr like this.
  5. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

This was exactly what I was thinking... I mean if they want.. I am sure we can rattle off an extensive list of things that should be worked on that need to be fixed, altered, added, removed, raised, lowered, etc... ... ...
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.