Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs - 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 23, 2019.

1. daicia Well-Known Member

Oh! Good thinking, Uwk! This makes even more sense!
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok I tested the quests on my low level toons and it works just fine I recommend you do this on a character level 12 or higher there are some mobs at least in one corner of the quest area. but if you stay away from the shipwrecks ,
    you should be fine even on a lower level toon.
    In Kelethin some of the quest mobs are up on the beach so there is no problem there .I had no idea there is a named shark in the water so watch your backs low levels , he's level 14 I think.
    don't forget your Otter pops amm totems.
    And if your somebody from the Freeport side , you can ask a guard where Miaw is.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I remember him; very spooky, and he might even be level 17, but as long as you don't get to the point where you're swimming instead of wading, you should be okay at even low levels. On the other hand, the continental shelf does drop away pretty fast there... :-/

If you've got a class or are from a race that has Tracking, I'd recommend doing that first, just in case. If you're way higher level, please make steaks and fillets out of that shark before it eats another lowbee, please? ;->

Uwk
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! :)

And thanks for your signature; I couldn't remember which image hosting place was being a jerk. Now I know... :-/

Uwk
    very happy after all these years with DeviantArt :)
  5. daicia Well-Known Member

Ha! I wouldn't have minded if they asked for a small fee, but man did they overdo it. Glad to spread the word that they stink like rotten eggs. Greedy rotten eggs at that!
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good luck with wherever you move to! :)

Uwk
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Kaitheel I am going to post this here too excuse my double post , but why are this new illusions only one time use?
    or is that intentional ? but than it should be a lot easier to find this last years illusions were both unlimited uses.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok I stand corrected last years illusions were one use only too .

Oh he , he , he Niami you turned your Iksar cuddly o well how is that working for you ?
    But I much rather be one of those Othmire than a walrus .
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Single use, but unlimited duration. My iksar SK on Test is still on her first use of the illusion - she's been perma-othmired, basically. :D
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good thing we can "shut off" illusions and turn them on again when we want. Probably why it was unlimited time, but limited use. :)

Uwk
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. Kaitheel Developer

Oh! The issue is a conflict in design between delivery method predicate and the illusion being a one time use. Currently, the gift won't be an illusion if you already have it, but considering it is one time use, you should be able to collect more. I'll submit that change, but I am not sure if it will make it in for tomorrow's update.

~ Kaitheel
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

in any case soon enough we will be playing with fire :cool:

well always remember as long as one of your toons on the same server get's that recipe you can craft all the parts for everybody of your toons on that sever.
  13. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I got three sets of recipes on the same toon on Test, but have not found any yet on two characters on HoF. o_O
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...one of those times I really wish we could do cross-server gifting, and even mail Heirloom things to our alts, even on the same server; I guess the game looks at the "Heirloom" tag before it looks at who the mail recipient would be. :-/

Uwk
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Took 135 tries on Whilhelmina (Thurgadin) and 140ish on the other account on Thurgadin for the recipe. Meanwhile I got it twice on Leucosia on Test while trying to get 10ish of everything (still lacking the Ulthork illusion but I won't ever use it anyway)