Comprehensive Tradeskill Equipment List

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Sigrdrifa, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Iuvili Member

This is a great list :)

But...............either I am blind or you forgot to list the Gi of the Ashen Artisan (Harvesting; crafted) and I didn't see the Mark of the Far Seas, although, I could have missed it.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Look at the date of the original post :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Alexic Member

There are many items missing from both this list and the EQ2i list such as:

HARVESTING
    Far Seas Pack Pegasus
    Leather Boot Insoles (Estate of Unrest Super rare drop)
    Harvester's Balm (Potion made from Shipwrecked quest line increases Bountiful harvest chance)
    Potion of Bountiful Harvests (+2% rare harvest chance gained from doing apprentice dailies random reward)
    Overclocked Harvesting tools (three sets cover all harvesting abilities tinkered items)
    4th Overclocked Harvesting Tool (ToT recipe stacks with other harvest tools) (Cant remember actual names of overclocked tools)

If anyone can think of any others feel free to reply I will go back and compile a new list with all the harvesting tools and where to get them from. Lets get some Prismatic and Transcendant Spellshards and Foundations back into the economy!! :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

(1) The TOT tinkered tool emphatically is NOT supposed to stack with anything except the harvesting kits. The Overclocked tools should not stack with it at all.

(2) I'd personally just add an update post here. I can't update the original posts,but wise harvesters and crafters should read through the list to see what else is missing. newer items such as the Gi and Eye of Fearcreep aren't on the original list, either, but are mentioned in this thread.
    Yenk and Soara2 like this.
  5. bardbear New Member

So, what is the current max possible harvesting? i have pretty much everything on the lists and am at 740 fishing/gathering/foresting/trapping and 750 mining, if i equip my pack pegasus mount.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Shawn v01 Member

This guide is very nice.
    But most of you out there have also forgotten that we earn faction with the far seas from lvl 1 - 90+ with ease.
    Doing various tradeskill quests and bouncing around the game + isle of mara...can't really complain too much.
    If you're short on tokens...need I remind you that...well...they're Heirloom. 'nuff said.

As far as faction...2 quests per hour or two.
    2 "missions" and 1 crafting for supplies seems to pop at random...quite the exp gainer for lvl 50 - 69 tradeskillers looking for something else to do other than rush orders.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Caela Well-Known Member

Tonight hubby wanted some mastercrafted armor for some alts. He needed 14 ebon clusters. We had none on us. He looked at the broker - 400p each. He's too cheap to pay that. I told him I would harvest them. He said "So, I won't have them tonight?" and I said "Sure you will. I'm good at harvesting.".

So I set out harvesting. First he told me the wrong tier, and I didn't double check - after a few minutes with no ebon clusters I asked him to double check - sure enough, I was in the wrong zone. Within about 40 minutes I had the 14 ebon clusters he needed. I actually like to harvest. I could spend hours harvesting.

I know I'm not maxed out - wondering what I'm missing. I know I don't have the Unrest boots - but I am wearing the deckhand boots. And I have the automated combine harvester - and it seems to stack with the automated overclocked whatever tools (I forget the exact names - I only have a pickaxe on me at the moment). So I'm guessing I can get most up to the 693 if I add the overclocked tools.

How high can you get bountiful harvesting up? I know I could get 1 more, but I would have to give up my cloak of the harvester and give up +25 to all skills. I don't think that's worth the extra 1%.

This is also with the bountiful harvest potion and the harvester's balm and all the AA's for rare chance.
    Gear - EQ2U link - http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/2168961209521 When I'm harvesting, I try to keep as much as my regular gear on incase I get jumped by a giant.

Anything else besides the Unrest boots and the other overclocked tools I should look for?

[IMG]
    Dude, Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

@ Caela - Do you have a breakdown of how you got 9% rare harvest chance? It used to be 80%BH and 8% rare harvest was the highest. I've not looked at my numbers recently and wondering where the additional 1% is coming from.

You mentioned 1% for bountiful harvest not worth giving up the cloak, for me that really depends on the tier. Lower tiers seems worth it to give up the cloak since you are probably long past what's needed to move you up on the loot tables. Again really depends on tier, the higher the tier may not be as much.

The combined tool shouldn't be stacking with everything, last time I stripped off all and then removed/reused them it seemed mining was the only one that wasn't stacking, but again it's been a while and your post has reminded me to relook at those numbers (complacency getting the best of me :p )
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Caela Well-Known Member

Zianthia, here is my rare chance:

5% - Seasoned Harvesting (TS General Prestige AA)
    1% - Trim Reaver (Tradeskill AA)
    1% - Far Seas Harvest Technique (TS Far Seas Prestige AA)
    2% - Potion of Bountiful Harvests (Tradeskill Apprentice random reward)
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Thanks much! (would have replied/thanked you sooner, schedule had other ideas :D )
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Caela Well-Known Member

Help! As seen above, my bountiful harvesting used to be 79% - but now I can only get it to 67% I don't know what I'm missing.

I think you can see everything on my toon at EQ2U - http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/aas/2168961209521

The difference is 12% - which is almost the amount of the first Tradeskill AA Ample Harvest - but I have it. I'm also using Harvesters Balm and Potion of Bountiful Harvesting.

I did get my harvesting skills up a bit.

[IMG]
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Xianthia Well-Known Member

12% makes me think it's either the Gi or maybe the harvest kit buff dropped (that's also 12%). I'm leaning more towards the buff dropping.
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Caela Well-Known Member

I took everything off. Canceled all buffs, went to zero AA's of any kind and got everything down to 0%. Put the AA's back on, put the gear back on, put the potions back on, and still only 67%.

I wonder if the 79% was an error? But I seem to recall having that much at an earlier time as well.

More research is needed (in true gnome fashion).
    Soara2 likes this.
  14. Caela Well-Known Member

Oh! I figured it out. I knew it was something stupid.

Compact Sumac Harvesting Kit. I know the theory is that it doesn't stack with the Overclocked Combined Harvester, but it does. At least the bountiful harvest component of it does, since the OCH doesn't have BH on it.
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Shmogre like this.
  15. Craized New Member

So I realise this thread hasn’t been posted on in a while, but having just came back to the game after a long time away I’m looking to build up my gathering gear and I heard about this in game and I figure it’ll be a good one for this list. It’s a flying mount from one of the recent expansions with +80 harvesting skills as well as some pretty rocking adventure stats.

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Brightfire,_Essence_of_Arcanna'se
    Soara2, Katz and Moorefallen like this.
  16. Yenk Active Member

Uri's Blessed Fishing Pole increases not only fishing-skill, but all skills with +50 Harvest.

Yenk
  17. recon1187 Member

there are bags out there that give you plenty of space. and are quest rewards
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I learned something making the Simple Candelabra ( yes, I am at crafting 4, wheee ! ).

When looking for root, tin clusters, and severed elm. Remember that if you have it on another character, the second character should be on, how shall I put this, the same server and the same account.

Otherwise, you get a Big Shock looking in the shared bank, and you don't see what the other character placed there. Really.
    Soara2, Katz, Sigrdrifa and 2 others like this.
  19. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

what 4 adornments do you all do you all have in your Masque de Lorme?
    Soara2 likes this.
  20. Bludd Well-Known Member

4 mischievous nails of harvesting
    Snikkety, Soara2 and ConcealFate like this.