Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Is there any reason your mental spring thing has it's own thread and is duplicated here in my thread? Do we need to read it twice?
    Soara2, Errrorr, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  2. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

required by norrathian law. If you are displeased you can head to the moon. ;)
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

UM when you peel all that wax off your body it's going to hurt ALOT!!!!! I've seen pictures of hairless cats so you would look similar I bet, and they are pretty ugly.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o yes had to take drastic measures to get's it of I's found out that somebody's sends a bunch of enchanted wax clones
    on the trip with us.
    hmm wonder what rat could's have done this ?
    and I think's the spring thingy is here's too so you won't miss having to goes to the other thread to having the pleasures to read it.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes, we repeat it here because not everybody goes to the test forum and some like Prox and Pixi are on the ROAD TRIP, just like you and Pijotre.

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!

Good Afternoon ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

How did you like the The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery? I never would have suspected it was Den Mum!!!! Our sweet, helpful, Den Mum!!!! And thanks to the people at Madame Tussaud's, we now know that under the covers, there were mannequins of Cey and his friends from Maj'Dul that could not actually attend the ROAD TRIP, not sure why he put the Blinding Spell on them so we could not see them. And Hooray!!! The people at Madame Tussaud's took a billion pictures of Ttobey and a ton of measurements and will be making a replica of him for a special exhibit, they did not say whether they would be making a Punxsutawney Phil to go with him. I did see some of them also taking a billion pictures of Pijotre on the sly and trying to guesstimate his measurements and Uwk's measurements. So maybe they are going to make replicas of Ttobey and Pijotre and maybe Uwk as well? They have probably never seen to tremendously large kitties, let alone one shackled to a rather large Ratonga.

Here we are New Orleans, Louisana in the historic French Quarter. I thought today we would just wander about, see the sights, its lovely weather and its not a tremendous amount of walking. You have the historic homes that have the willow lined streets where the willows overlap and form a canopy across the street. There is Bourbon Street, which I plan to visit tonight when it truly comes alive. We are booked into a Virtual 5 Star Resort and Spa so you can also retreat there early and enjoy a massage, the pool, jacuzzi tubs, saunas, manicures, pedicures, and anything else you can think of. Schmet they may be able to help you get the rest of the wax out of your fur without removing any fur as well, then condition your fur and make it soft and silky and luxurious for you.

Tomorrow, we will go on the Street Cars, from the city's street cars, we can explore the Garden District, the French Market District, Audabon Park, Historic Layfayette Cemetary #1 (the Mayfair witches are in this cemetary as well as some of the earliest Irish and German settlers), Audabon Butterfly and Insectarium (this is a new one for us), Audabon Aquarium of the Americas (another new one for us, they have penguins!!!), Historic St Louis Cemetary #1, which houses Voo Doo Queen Marie Laveau's Tomb, Voo Doo Spiritual Temple, and much more. We have to try Po-Boys and Beignets. For some of you more adventurous eaters, you will have to try the Gumbo, the Boils, the clams, crawfish, and all the other unique to Louisiana dishes, Creole and Cajun.

Thursday, I am going to port off to West Monroe, Louisiana to visit Duck Commander and see me some Robertson men!!! Anybody that wishes to go with me is welcome to do so. Sorry its a thing for me. Everybody that does not wish to come along, can spend another day enjoying New Orleans and/or the amenities at the Hotel. We will stay on in New Orleans Thursday night and head on to Pine Mountain, Georgia, on Friday morning. I only have one stop for Georgia, it is the Pine Mountain Wild Animal Safari. So if anybody has anything else for Georgia, now is the time to speak up.

Have a blast in New Orleans ROAD TRIPPERS!! If you want to experience Bourbon Street with me, be ready to go at sunset!!!!!

AND

124 Penguins for Ttobey … thank you for correcting me, I checked on Lera's site now that it is back up

AND

6 BROOM MOUNTS for Ttobey's birthday!!

How about we have a Penguin Mount? Or maybe a Burynai Mount?
    Rosyposy, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That's OK, you should keep it on Test. I can be a little secret in joke for all the testees.
    Rosyposy, Soara2, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

122!
    Rosyposy, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

I keep trying to make a joke about this, but I guess I don't have the testes to make it work. :rolleyes:
    Rosyposy, Soara2, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

10. Shiney New Member

OK.. It has bugged me for a while... what is the counting for?!
    Oh and *Smothers the wonderful item creator with hugs*
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It's how many days until Oct. 5th!
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

YAY, he shortened the number of days to wait!!!! I told all of you that he liked me, I told you that he was bending and beginning to sway!!! The ROAD TRIP did it, he loves the ROAD TRIP. It was probably convincing the people at Madame Tussaud's to make a replica of Pijotre and Ttobey that did it!!!!

*does the Snoopy dance*

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!

How are you enjoying New Orleans??? I love it. But to be honest, right now, I am loving West Monroe, Louisiana a lot more. There are a lot of Robertson men to behold here and I am loving the sightseeing *blushes*. Some are big and burly, some are short and burly, some are tall and broad, but all are ZZ Top bearded *begins to melt into a Cyrrena puddle*!! And they gave me 10 cases of authentic Duck Commander Duck Calls and 10 Cases of authentic Duck Commander T-Shirts and Hats so everybody on the ROAD TRIP can have one as a souvenir!! I will be back in New Orleans well in time to do some ghost tours with you Gero if you would like, the first one starts at 7:30 pm, everybody that wants to come is welcome. We will be staying in the same Hotel tonight, dinner at 6 pm.

Friday, we are off to Pine Mountain, Georgia and our stop at the Pine Mountain Wild Animal Safari. The tour there is 3 hours. So we will have lunch and then depart for Old Forge, New York and our stop at Enchanted Forest Water Safari.

We are nearing the end ROAD TRIPPERS, we are heading down the east coast now!!! Have a great day in New Orleans or West Monroe, and join us on the Ghost Tours tonight at 7:30 pm after dinner at 6 pm.

AND

5 BROOM MOUNTS for Ttobey's birthday plus 5 more kegs of Jack Daniels drop shipped from the Distillery
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  13. Momo Well-Known Member

So, for beeing unable to really play atm I was just fooling around some and in that process created my first ever set of Halflings. (Aaawwww, thems are incredibly cute! How could I discover only now...)

Now the strangest thing: Fiddling around with them I noticed, that the male one has a normal walking animation - but the female doesnt. She is doing this syrupy slo-mo jogging instead of a walk. Both are 0% run speed (level 1 TLE), so it cant be some speed buff thats not switched off kind-of-thing.

I was curious if there is an animation somewhere around and went to check on Halfling NPCs all over Qeynos - but those lazy little energy savers are far too clever to walk or jog around the place, they are all standing still - so I couldnt find out :D

ttobey, pretty please, could you tell me? And maybe even fix it, if there really isnt any?
    Would be so awesome!!
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Let me check, I thought I re-did a female halfling walk.
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena, Momo and 1 other person like this.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yea the females only have the jog. If I find some free time I will put a walk on them.
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena, Momo and 1 other person like this.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Alright done. It will probably take effect in next update.
    Rosyposy, Sigrdrifa, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks ttobey for fixing those halflings .
    yea there is a bunch of them jogging around in Rivervale slllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooowwwwww motion
    always wondered if they are doing that because they are in a trance ?
  19. Momo Well-Known Member

ttobey, thank you so incredibly much!!!
    SO AWESOME!!
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

These halfing females have a bigger booty than you would expect. I predict someone complains about the butt jiggle I added.
    Rosyposy, Sigrdrifa, Momo and 3 others like this.