Login to game not working

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by jbc1948, May 28, 2019.

1. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

Zoned then got booted to Char Select in Kaladim. Tried to access toon no luck. Restart Game. No luck 5 tries with launchpad. Ran from EQ2 exe. Got to welcome screen but kept getting invalid password error.
    Logged in here no problem
  2. Whistler New Member

Same, haven't been able to log in for 20 minutes.
  3. Kashue Member

Got booted off of Isle of Refuge as well. Hopefully not a DDoS attack...
  4. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

Heh I thought it was just me, until i seen this post,, cant even enjoy the last hour of dbl xp, so i wonder if they gonna leave the dbl status and xp up for an extra hour, since we get on and enjoy it atm
  5. Thull New Member

Same here. I not only can't login to game (Game won't accept password or says it can't connect to server), but can't even reset the password on an older account I was trying to recover (just getting "Sorry, a system error has occurred while processing your request" every time I follow the email link I got. They must be having some bad issues with servers/network there...
  6. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

There's a big bright red message at the top of the forum page that says they are investigating it.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

AT&T has a large outage to. But I don't know if that is part of this.

I couldn't get into these forums earlier, but could play EQ. Cannot log into EQ II.
  8. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

hoepfully everyone enjoyed the dbl status and such since there doing mainneace now
  9. Saladdin Active Member

Tried to log into the game for two hours tonight (server Thurgadin) - continuous error launcher and login servers. It was impossible to enter the game today.
  10. Buba Active Member

I also am getting the password error and not able to log in
  11. Nagical New Member

Michigan here. Not able to log in at all, I enter in my account info and I get the following message:

Account Login

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
  12. FalconClash Well-Known Member

I was able to get on for a little while this morning with two different accounts, but when I tried to switch accounts again the errors started. Its been over two hours now and nothings changed.

High volume of players logging in, try again later

ect...
  13. kaplangrad2010 New Member

I had been trying for over 2 hours and gave up and watched a movie on Netflix. It's still showing the error message so hopefully DBG will extend the double xp/status because I've worked all 4 days during the bonus time and haven't fully enjoyed it.
    Hiza likes this.
  14. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

"We are experiencing a high volume of players logging in at this time, please wait a few minutes and try again."

yep... still waiting..
  15. Anniejo New Member

Can't login. Get an error:

"We are experiencing a high volume of players logging in at this time, please wait a few minutes and try again."
    ... STILL WAITING

To be clear about this. It isn't the first time this has happened.
  16. PurpleChicken Active Member

I can log in on one account and not the other. Different computers.
  17. Aeijim New Member

Can't get into game. It continues to claim that a high volume of people are trying to log in and I should try later. Been trying every half hour for a few hours now.
  18. Nagical New Member

I don't get any high volumes message just
    Account Login

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
  19. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Its Finally Working!!! YaaaY!!!

Thank You!
  20. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I still can't get in.