Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Soara2, Zeddicious, Drona and 4 others like this.
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

I thought it was a mountain goat on steroids.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That would be a good mount!
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

More of a baaaaaaad mount imo.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

terrible.
    Soara2, Pijotre, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just looked at that offer a moment ago wile I was waiting for a named to spawn and that pack looks awesome
    but my poor cookie jar does not have that many pennies left. ( looks under mattress and digs in sofa
    shakes piggy bank.)
    I thought it was a goat too and the poor thing is on fire so it tryes to get away from the flames.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I did not say be mean to her. I asked why you were being nice to her and ignoring the rest of us.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!! AB FAB day at 6 Flags Great America, I don't know about anybody else but I got about 12 huge cuddly toys, had to call in the Cabana Boys to take them out to the trailers, I even got a Witch on a BROOM MOUNT!!!!! I think I ate so much cotton candy or candy floss as we call it that I will turn into it and popcorn and caramel corn, mmmm, nom nom nom.!!

Today we are exploring Branson, Missouri and all that it has to offer. Amusement parks, water parks, shopping, restaurants galore, theater shows, and outdoor activities, a little bit of something for everybody, and since we are booked into the Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa, you can also choose to spend all or part of your day just relaxing and enjoying the amenities there, but I would recommend seeing at least part of Branson first. Dinner is scheduled for 6 pm as most of the evening shows begin at 8 pm so in case any of you wish to catch one of those you will have had time for a nice dinner first.

Tomorrow, Thursday, we are heading to Stanton, Missouri for guided tours of Meramec Caverns, and then to the Jefferson City, Missouri area to a large acreage owned by my grandfather so you can explore the land which is all wilderness with a lake, streams, forest, meadow, critters, et al. We will be camping/glamping and barbecuing there.

Friday, we will go to Mammoth Cave, Kentucky. This will be an entire day or two. If you want two days, let me know. This is a cave system that is over 400 miles long. They also have Diamond Caverns, Hidden River Cave, Lost River Cave, Mammoth Onyx Cave, Onyx Cave, and Outlaw Cave. There are also above ground things to do, like fishing, canoeing, boating, waterskiing, kangaroos, dinosaurs, rollercoasters, horseback rides, ziplining, and balloon rides. Additionally, museums, farmer's markets, antique shops, gift shops, and seasonal festivals.

Lets get out there and see what Branson has to offer. I think I am going to go and find which theaters I would like to see a show at and which times they are so I can plan those out!!!!

AND

140 for Ttobey

and

20 for Ttobey's birthday
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I found ttobey he's was dragging Pijotre after himself to get's some popcorn balls with roasted hazelnuts.
  10. Pijotre Well-Known Member

True story, he baited me into it by saying I could play with them like with yarn balls and that always dazzles me for hours so I thought I'd give it a try. I was very disappointed to find out they were just tiny popcorn pieces, at least they tasted good I guess.
    Also about the cave no worries Kerrans have infravision :)
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o he showed you the break away bin the real popcorn balls are the size of snowballs, popcorn stuck together with meted marshmallow and nuts mixed in , yummy.
    I bet his wife put him on a diet so he hid them in his backpack when you did not look.
  12. Pijotre Well-Known Member

His wife is not an issue as far as I'm aware she still thinks that illusion that was cast for her is her husband and she enjoys her time with said illusion on the bus with the cabana boys, while me and ttobey usually hang out in the hot tub in the french maids bus.
  13. Prox Well-Known Member

14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE INCOMING!!!!!!!!

Good Day ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

How are we enjoying our tour of Meramec Caverns? Did you like that one little area where you have to crawl in that little tiny hole on your hands and knees for about 25 feet with someone in front of you and their backside is about 2 feet from your face and your backside is about 2 feet from someone else's face behind you before you can stand up all to see a small little formation that looks like a blooming lily? Then you get to do it all again to get back out. Great stuff spelunking!!!! And the tour still has a couple more hours to go.

Then we head to my grandfather's land which is still all wilderness land and there is nothing built within more than 100 miles other than the highway which is more than 25 miles away, so it will be very dark at night and very quiet, and very isolated. You still have about an hour to get any special requests in to the chefs and the bakers for our barbecue this evening since we are camping and/or glamping. I personally, shall be trying the camping in one of the tents!!

Tomorrow, we will be going to Mammoth Cave, Kentucky. This will be two days. This is a cave system that is over 400 miles long. They also have Diamond Caverns, Hidden River Cave, Lost River Cave, Mammoth Onyx Cave, Onyx Cave, and Outlaw Cave. There are also above ground things to do, like fishing, canoeing, boating, waterskiing, kangaroos, dinosaurs, rollercoasters, horseback rides, ziplining, and balloon rides. Additionally, museums, farmer's markets, antique shops, gift shops, and seasonal festivals. I have booked a Virtual 5 Star Resort and Spa but there is also camping facilities I have booked for those that wish that option.

Enjoy our Friday and our camping and glamping!!!

AND

139 Snapping Turtles for Ttobey

AND

19 for Ttobey's birthday
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I's got stuck I's knew I would's
    Looks down at celery stalks, hmmm I guess I can live with this .
    Putts on peanut butter and extra large raisons , there now that's better. " ants on a stick "
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o noooes I keep on hearing footsteps behinds me, somebody is following me , I's always feel like somebody's watching me.
    and I have's no privacy.
    When I's am in the shower, Im's are afraid to wash my hair, cause I might open my eyes and find somebody standing there.
    :eek: o_O oh , it's you's , Breanna :cool:
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL no the shower is all yours I promise, you are safe there. You really should was your fur though, I was actually going to say something about that earlier. You have bat dung from when you were splunking in the cave. Although if Gero sneezed maybe it isn't bat dung. hum :rolleyes:
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Schmetterling like this.
  18. Kojacke Active Member

I see we have flying horses... does this mean mounts like our good ol’ Dire bear have the possibility of being our mounts again? I miss my bear, man.
    Also, the bear leveling with you to 80 was sweet and it’s disappointing that we haven’t really seen a function like that since. 10/10 pewter bear figurines, would buy again.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Happy Friday Lookers and Feelers guess what time it is????

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Stretches and Yawns* Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!! I tried camping and I won!!!! I made it through the night in a tent, Schmet was with me in the room next door so all was good. I even had us enjoying our Friday on Thursday, because today is Friday!!!

Here we are in Mammoth Cave, Kentucky. So much to do and so little time. Ok we have all the time in the world!! This stop will actually last all weekend due to the tour times imposed by the National Park Service. So here is our schedule, I had to make reservations in advance:

Today, Friday: 9:45 am Grand Avenue Tour
    2:30 pm Violet City Lantern Tour

Saturday: 8:45 am Gothic Avenue Tour
    6:30 pm Star Chamber

Sunday 10 am - 2 pm Discovery Tour

The rest of the day on Friday, in between the activities on Saturday, and after the Tour on Sunday there are lots of outdoor above ground activities to enjoy, or you can do the mini-cave tours that are 1/2 hour to an hour. I avoided the tours that required crawling and such as some didn't seem to like the crawling and squeezing at Meramec. There are some walking tours to look at birds, rivers, and critters with park rangers. As well as fishing, canoeing, boating, waterskiing, kangaroos, dinosaurs, rollercoasters, horseback rides, ziplining, and balloon rides. Additionally, museums, farmer's markets, antique shops, gift shops, and seasonal festivals. I have booked a Virtual 5 Star Resort and Spa but there is also camping facilities I have booked a large group site for those that wish that option.

Monday, off to Ohio we go. First stop, The Wilds in Cumberland, Ohio, from there, its on to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. We also need to hit some Amish farmers markets so we can get some really good cheese for Schmet, some really nice quilts, and some good jam. If anybody has any other stops for Ohio, speak up. After Ohio, if on to Hershey, Pennsylvania!!!

Happy Caving ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!!!

AND

138 Stalactites for Ttobey

AND

18 Stalagmites for Ttobeys Birthday
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I know of Camping faculties that are also spas.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.