High Keep Contested: Vor, Kor and Bor

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Evguenil62, May 20, 2019.

1. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

I have been to High Keep Contested about a dozen of times for the last two weeks and I could not find Vor, Kor and Bor anywhere. Is there a special trick or item or sequence to summon those wargs or I just have to be patient and continue my search? Akur the Great Con is also super-rare.
    I have only seen his ghost once.
  2. Chrol Developer

No special trick other than defeating their placeholders.
    Dude and Evguenil62 like this.
  3. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

Placeholders were missing too.
    I think I have found a solution, although I am not really sure about it.
    Could that be that I was missing Vor, Kor and Bor because I was doing High Keep Contest solo?
    Today I was not alone in High Keep, I saw some other fellow players in it and I was lucky to meet placeholders two times and finally Vor, Kor and Bor in about one hour and a half time.

I was finally able to complete my quest to catalogue those wargs!
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Rebelde Active Member

Nop. I was soloing that zone one week ago and I found them up twice.
    Evguenil62 and Breanna like this.
  5. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

It is a shared dungeon and it is possible that someone has entered High Keep Contested while you are busy on lower levels.

I was in High Keep yesterday and there were neither Kor, Vor, Bor nor Akur the Great Con and no placeholders.

In old forum archives I have found something about minimum player number restrictions on selected epic bosses in selected dungeons. Those limits were probably lifted due to outdated content, but perhaps High Keep Contested somehow still have it in one way or another.

I am going to test it by entering High Keep Contested with two characters. It will take some time though. I'll keep you informed.

By the way, there also must be Exarch Lorokai the Unliving an epic undead in the jail area as far as I understand it. I have been to jail area maybe 5 times but I have never seen Lorokai in there. Not sure about its placeholder as I was not aware about Lorokai existence at the time.
  6. Rebelde Active Member

If you are talking about the dwarf at the bottom, I killed him once. I didn't see him again up. I was alone, and the entire dungeon was mineeee ;)
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

A short summary:
    - Kor, Vor, Bor, Akur the Great Con or their placeholders were almost never to be found at their places when I was doing it molo.
    - Kor, Vor, Bor, Akur the Great Con or their placeholders were almost always to be found at their places when I was doing in group with some other character.
    - You need 6 people to summon Exarch Lorokai the Unliving. Perhaps one day I'll see this monster yet.